· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    42 - good flick! Family friendly, as in no curse words, but, racism is part of the story, so there is that type of "bad language" going on. Based on the true story of the first black major league baseball player.

0 Not allowed!
    CBGB - great show! The mostly true story about a down and out club that gave many now famous bands their start.
    If you like music and don't mind if it's not your favourite genre I highly recommend it. Its oddly filmed, but enjoyable nonetheless.
    Right up there with "The Ship That Rocked" (another mostly true story about the beginnings of rock n roll) and also an excellent flick.
    Hmm, I wonder if they were both written or produced by the same people, that would explain the similarity in the "mood".

0 Not allowed!
    On Netflix Cloud Atlas, Tom Hanks, Halley Berri, Amazing!!!!! I have not seen such a deep and engrossing film in years.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.
    If your not angry, your not paying attention...
    150G Cube FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Bichers/Gourami) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby/Seahorse's/Garden Eels)
    10G Fresh (Beta)
    2 x 29G Breeders (cycling) to be ready for January 15

0 Not allowed!
    Wolfs of Wallstreet: It is over the top but I liked it.

After Earth: Wouldnt recommend it. Cant stand the accent used by smith jr

Endlers Game: Suprisingly good.

Meet the millers: didnt expect much of this one but have to admit I was positively suprised.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    This is the end...with the gang from Pineapple Express and many others like Rihanna in cameo rolls as themselves. It had some very funny bits and did well to portray "actors" and such as self absorbed and out of touch with the real world. A bit raunchy but none the less worth seeing... For me, 3 out of 5 stars.
    150G Cube FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Bichers/Gourami) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby/Seahorse's/Garden Eels)
    10G Fresh (Beta)

0 Not allowed!
    Walter Mitty: An interesting idea but it never really gets as good as it could be.

American Hustle: I had very high hopes for this one but have to admit that I was disappointed. It feels like they are trying too hard in every single seen.

Sherlock S3: Not really a movie even if every episode is long enough to be a movie. The series started a little weak but a strong finish keeps up there among the best shows on TV.

0 Not allowed!
    I also just got season 3 of Sherlock. Watched 1st episode last night. I really enjoy this BBC Series and it's well worth watching. Season 1 and 2 available on Netflix, season 3 on iTunes.
    Season 4 of Downton Abbey. Yes, I know it's a well produced Soap Opera, but I'm hooked. Season 1 & 2 available on Netflix, 3 & 4 (complete as of yesterday) on iTunes.
    10G Fresh (Beta)

0 Not allowed!
    The other night I saw Lone Survivor. It was pretty good. Based on a true story. Pretty sad.

0 Not allowed!
    I'd like to see that. A father of one of the Seals that died said that it was pretty accurate - especially the relationship between his son and Marcus Lutrell.

I've been catching up on old television series lately.

The latest have been:

Chuck - love this show. It's entertaining and absolutely hysterical. Plus, it brings over Adam Baldwin from Firefly and has a lot of cool special guests you'd remember from a variety of films and shows. Brandon Routhe for instance, is in Season 3.

SGU (Stargate Universe) - this show is ok. I really liked SG-1 and loved Atlantis, but they messed with the formula for SGU. It's no longer funny, for one, and it tries too hard to be like Battlestar Gallactica. While BSG is one of my favorite Sci-Fi shows, you can't duplicate it... and add onto that their efforts to try to be edgy with certain politically correct storylines that aren't necessary to the show, it's really let me down. Could have been a lot better than it is, but it's decent. It's also only two seasons, so it'll be easy to get through - I'm about halfway through the first season.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffs99dime View Post
    The other night I saw Lone Survivor. It was pretty good. Based on a true story. Pretty sad.

LOL I read. "Lone Ranger ......... Based on a true story. " first. Thought you had hit your head for a moment before i reread your post. LOL

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast