· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thor: Better than the first one!

The 'men' didn't mind it at all..and my son's GF and I got our fill of eye-candy...all good!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    On Netflix (US) Jesse Stone: Night Passage

The 1st of 4 in this series starring my favourite moustache, Tom Sellick. Well done and in my opinion done in the style of British mystery like my all time favourite, Midsomer Murders (81 episodes also on Netflix) These must be watched in order, Night Passage, Death in Paradise, Stone Cold and Sea Change. I emphasize this as strangely enough, they were not filmed in sequence and the dates on Netflix can confuse. Well worth watching and sadly not available on Netflix Canada.

Note: being in Canada, I use a tunnel program from Go Trusted, tunnel for computer and VPN on iPad/iPhone from the same site and as a result get both Netflix and a great variety.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

Well...I loved it. I don't even care if they're just padding it and dragging it out. I think they're doing a good job.

Just didn't like where it ended...very unsatisfying since I have a long weight for the next installment...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    ...geez...I hate our super-short 'edit' window on AC...

I meant 'wait'...lol...

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    oh, no, there's a third?
    Funny, they reduce a 3 book series to fit 3 movies, and they take the shortest novel and make it into three movies.
    sigh.
    I have The Hobbit in bluray, and was waiting to buy The Desolation of Smaug before watching them both together...now I have to weight (lol) for a third???

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Haven't posted any movies in awhile...here's what I have seen recently"

Prisoners - very good, but not fun family viewing.
    Blackbird - zero action, kinda odd, and the end was too abrupt, but worth the rental or cheap download.
    Alex Cross - ok for a download or rental,action based on a comic book character, but the main character isn't gripping enough to carry on
    Jobs - interesting enough again for a download or rental. I knew pretty much nothing about the real guy, so I can't comment on how true the story is.
    Jack the Giant Slayer - cute, and the giants are really well done!
    We're The Millers - great comedy, I really enjoyed it!
    The Heat - I enjoyed the beginning of this one, then it got kinda stupid and I lost interest.
    World War Z - I don't really get the zombie craze, but was a decent flick.
    The Great and Powerful Oz - cute little family flick, again only worth the free download.
    Escape From Planet Earth - great cartoon for the family!

So only two actually good movies out of that lot, tho the rest were ok.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    47 Ronin

We went despite the bad reviews...and it wasn't that bad! We both didn't mind...

0 Not allowed!
    Funny, they reduce a 3 book series to fit 3 movies, and they take the shortest novel and make it into three movies.
    sigh.
    The movies are based on the Hobbit and a wwhole lot of different fotnotes. Tolkien really loves thoses and they wanted to expand the movie universe to include it. You will get scences that are only present in fotnotes.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    I found the Hobbit movies overly indulgent and quite boring. Furthermore, I find the dwarves really unlikeable - so I don't care if they make it or not.
    Not a patch on the LOTR trilogy which I really enjoyed.
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
    ~ My 350 Litre Tank Journal ~

0 Not allowed!
    The Lone Ranger: Better then expected but not really good. suprisingly dark. Horrible casting choice for the lone ranger. I know this is just me and I am not recommending it but I would have loved seeing Bruce Cambell as the Lone ranger.

Die Hard - A good day to die: It is a die hard movie so it is not bad but still no where near as good as the first two.

Hobbit 2- Desolation of Smaug: Hmm i do not know. Will give my verdict after the next one.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast