· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default ways I can make $600

0 Not allowed!
    Ok so ive been in realization that I can't make $600 selling plants and shrimp so I want some ideas of what I can do to make money? I am going to rake leaves for like $5-$10 a yard and pull weeds but I need more ideas, I'm in florida so don't say shovel snow.
    A true aquarist knows what it feels like to step on a sharp piece of gravel

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry but why can't you make money selling plants and shrimp? How are you trying to sell them currently?
    I watch fish. Really. I just sit and stare.

Hardscaped 29G: 10 Harlequin Rasbora, 1 Bolivian Ram, 4 Peppered Cory, 3 Amano Shrimp. To Add: 1 Nerite Snail

0 Not allowed!
    I mean I am want to make $600 in about 6-8 months but I don't hink I will make that selling java moss, java fern, and rcs in that time, I'm not selling them currentley imgetting plants tomorrow and rcs in about a week or when ever I can get a few bucks at a yard sale.

4. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Oh ok, that clears up a lot of other questions I had, well, here's some random things i could think of at the moment.

1. Find free items or furniture/appliances (bigger profit) online or anywhere and then resell it on an online classified site.

2. Dog walking. I think it's reasonable to charge $25 for a 45min walk? Do it 24 times and you got your $600. Post your ad at the local vet, online sites, dog parks, etc.

3. While you get leave raking contracts, you could also ask if they would like their windows cleaned. Depending on how many they have, you can maybe charge $100-$200
    Last edited by fish gazer; 08-23-2014 at 12:58 AM.
    I watch fish. Really. I just sit and stare.

Hardscaped 29G: 10 Harlequin Rasbora, 1 Bolivian Ram, 4 Peppered Cory, 3 Amano Shrimp. To Add: 1 Nerite Snail

Default ways I can make $600

0 Not allowed!
    Your best bet to make money is to work for it, not sell things.

I was going to suggest dog walking earlier. However, I would not send my dogs off with a kid. No offense.

Find some old people to help. There are all sorts of odds and ends that you could help them with.
    Last edited by jaysee; 08-23-2014 at 01:02 AM.
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

0 Not allowed!
    The dog walking is out because the dog guy in the neiborhood always walks peoples dogs for free, the free idea thing is out because I live in a hoa neiborhood and they have "junk" people come by a lot and pick up anything that is free sitting in peoples driveway. I could do the window washing but I can't do back yard and the houses on my sreet aor small and half of them don't have windows on the front.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysee View Post
    Your best bet to make money is to work for it, not sell things.

I was going to suggest dog walking earlier. However, I would not send my dogs off with a kid. No offense.

Find some old people to help. There are all sorts of odds and ends that you could help them with.
    None taken, trust me the people on my street are weird and my dad and little brother are alergic to short haired dogs.

0 Not allowed!
    Seniors are where your $600 is.
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

0 Not allowed!
    Oh I thought you meant to have old people help me. There no old people on my street, I rent in a newish neiborhood, I know a lot of lazy people I guess I could do there lawns.

0 Not allowed!
    If you're limited to your street then stuff like leaf raking, weed pulling, lawn mowing, car washing are what you have to work with.

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10