· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have wisteria in my tank and love it.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

Awards Showcase

Thanks and your first gift!! - The Red Severum Eggs woo hoo!!! - Gayle My new buddy.  LOL - Lady Hobbs because you're always there to help! - gourami*girl A beer for my fellow canuck! - NickFish 
    For being a pic hound!!! - Alfcea thankyou for all your help - sueshewoman A round of gifts for my friends at ac! - Wild Turkey to a very good buddy,happy thanksgiving - angelcakes Congrats on MOTM - Lady Hobbs 
    For being on the ball and having the forum at heart. - Brookfish Thanks for the gift! Now heres one for you ! - CephalopodLover congrats on MOTM - angelcakes same to you - mrs fishpatrick thanks for the help - LORENZO 
    merry christmas - cocoa_pleco sorry for your loss - lovleeko Seasons Greetings! - Brookfish Joyeux Noel!  :) - KrytterKrys Happy Christmas 2008 - fins_n_fur 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Northernguy 

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds nice. Are you going to add a center piece fish or just increase the schools you have now?
    Cameras are made too small these days.It makes them easy to lose.lol
    Ray Your Freindly Neighborhood,Fully Mod-ified, Self-appointed Pic Hound!! Need pics!!!
    Have you filled out your profile yet ?????????????
    The Fabulous AC ebook Please read>http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/ebook.html

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i want to eventually enlarge my diamond school, and add a school of glowlights and rummynoses
    -to ask a question, and question its answer, or to not ask, for the answer is waiting for you to find?
    65 g freshwater- 6 oto cats, 5 mollies, 5 platys, 10 guppys, 11 diamond tetras, 8 rummynose tetras, 8 glowlight tetras, and maybe a mystery snail
    5g betta tanks, and fry tanks

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I must say that my rummynoses are incredibly friendly. Great wee fish.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    thats cool, maybe they might hang out with my otos then. i swear, my otos are the friendliest fish of the bunch. this morning, one of my mollies was picking on a smaller molly, and low and behold one of the otos swam up, and chased the meaner molly away! Is it just me, or when they swim across the tank do the otos look like sharks?
    -to ask a question, and question its answer, or to not ask, for the answer is waiting for you to find?
    65 g freshwater- 6 oto cats, 5 mollies, 5 platys, 10 guppys, 11 diamond tetras, 8 rummynose tetras, 8 glowlight tetras, and maybe a mystery snail

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    so, i managed to find my camera, and here are a few pics:

this one is of just the tank:

the tank and the stand:

one of the diamonds:

one of the guppies:

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    one of my swordtails (i group him as a mollie):

and one of my platys:

8. Default nice pics

0 Not allowed!
    I like the dead guy at the ruins theme hehe I am going to look into getting a pic on here. I like your stock list, are you pretty much filling it out? I am still stocking but near done. I am going to attempt to rebuild the dresser my tank is currently sitting on to house a sump. well, bye for now... now where did the wife put that camera?
    80 gal, planted community tank:the usual suspects:
    Fluval X/5 driving RUGF trays and an in-tank jet:
    Aquarium filtration capacity for above selected species is 281%.
    Recommended water change schedule: 35% per week.
    Your aquarium stocking level is 106%.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    haha, thanks, in fact i think that i have a few more castles in my closet somewhere..... and yes, im just working on stocking up my tank.

My xp3 still hasnt come in yet, and it said that it would take 5-9 business days.

going to do another wc today, probably 50ish %. all of the fish are happy so far, but i am worried about one of my mollies, he never comes up to eat.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nice looking tank.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12