· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harebgone

1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It would have to be something that creates a stand off that keeps it away from the head entirely.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    maybe just some kind of screen? You'd have to clean it every so often, but he couldn't get pulled thru but water could...

poor thing...
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    I am thinking about this plastic grid type item that people use to knit with. I can't think of what it is called, my grandmother used to use it and weave yarn through it to make tissue boxes and other such things. Maybe that would work?
    8 tanks running now:
    1x 220 gallon, 2x55 gallon, 1x40 gallon long, 1x29 gallon, 1x20 gallon long, 1x5.5 gallon, 1x2 gallon
    Gouramis, barbs, rasboras, plecos, corys, tetras, fancy guppies, swordtails, ottos, rainbow shark, upside-down catfish, snails, and Max and Sparkles the bettas.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Possibly.....

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry for you loss. I'm shocked a koralia got it, they usually are pretty safe for inverts. The directional pumps like the maxi jets are what I've always heard of being dangerous to inverts.

You could try wrapping it in clear plastic screen. http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/...ing-7-x-3.html I use it for a cover on the tank, but it could easily wrap around a power head

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump