· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default OMG. Is this an ADF or an ACF?

0 Not allowed!
    People are yelling at me saying my frog is not an ADF and i have to remove him before he suddenly grows and eats my betta. Hes less than an inch long, im 100% sure hes an ADF, but to prove it...

ADF or ACF?
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...38882116_n.jpg
    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...52078662_n.jpg
    http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...40506047_n.jpg
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

0 Not allowed!
    Thats a dwarf frog. Who told you it was a clawed frog?
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Its an adf.

Awards Showcase

No Message - talldutchie Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 This Holiday Swine hopes your 2014 will be simply divine! - Trillianne Thanks again for your help yesterday - Slaphppy7 
    Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mommy1. - Strider199 Cheers.  Have some of my hang-over cure. Happy New Year - Cliff Happy New Year! - KingFisher Happy Birthday. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday. - gadget228 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Looks like its time for a second cup! - Trillianne always fun - Surfdog thanks for sweetening the pot! - fishmommie 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 for putting up with my bad timing - Cliff Congrats on MOTM. - gadget228 For most awesome avatar of the day. lol  Love it. - KevinVA Thank you so much for the Rep!! - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    OMG. Is this an ADF or an ACF?
    OMG, you don't know what you bought? There is a lot to be said for researching before you buy. Knowledge is power. You would know what you had and would be able to tell those that are telling you differently they were wrong if you researched first instead of just going to the lfs and buying the cute one.
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I knew he was an ADF, but people on a another site were yelling at me telling me im retarded and i dont know what i bought and im putting my betta at risk keeping him with this frog, so i had to get proof from other sane people. Like you guys. :) Now if they keep it up i can direct them here and show them that all of you guys agree with me, and you guys know what you are talking about, and so do i. Nobody ever seems to think i know what im talking about, i always need proof. Thats why i said "OMG" as in "OMG those people are annoying, i need proof"
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1
    OMG, you don't know what you bought?
    Quote Originally Posted by ekfishlover2011
    ...im 100% sure hes an ADF, but to prove it...
    Just my observation.
    -Jordan
    Gar connaisseur

Predatory Tank:
    20" Tropical Gar, 18" Florida Gar, 20" Longnose Gar,
    17" Ornate Bichir, 25" Silver Arowana, 16" Bowfin, 15" Giant Gourami

16" Male Dovii

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Brhino 

0 Not allowed!
    you've already got your confirmation, but this is from wikipedia:

African Clawed Frogs are frequently mislabeled as African Dwarf Frogs in pet stores. The astute pet owner will recognize the difference, however, because of the following characteristics:

• Dwarf frogs have four webbed feet. African Clawed Frogs have webbed hind feet while their front feet have autonomous digits.
    • African Clawed frogs are often found in albino varieties. No such morphology exists for the African Dwarf Frog.
    • African Dwarf Frogs have eyes positioned on the side of their head, while African Clawed Frogs have eyes on the top of their heads
    • African Clawed Frogs have curved, flat snouts. The snout of an African Dwarf Frog is pointed.
    In particular, the webs on the front feet are quite clear in your first picture.
    300 gallon mega tank: build in progress
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp
    70 gallon growout tank: clown loaches, sailfin pleco
    60 gallon goldfish tank: fancy goldfish
    29 gallon frog tank: 1 bullfrog
    10 gallon and 5.5 gallon betta tanks: 1 male betta each, sometimes snails

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I never knew that third one. Cool facts. :)
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything