· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    That is pretty wierd that they have not grone legs yet. One explanation could be that sometimes in the larve stage of an animal like a crab or frog the animal reaches sexual macheraty before they transform into the adult animal. This is how many species of plankton are formed. The frogs are probbaly just a litle late,but this is also a possibilaty. Keep us posted!!!
    2 Gallon: 1 african dwarf frog
    10 Gallon: 3 cherry barbs
    29 gallon: 2 platys, 3 harliquen rasboras, 2 juli cories

"The idea that man can manage nature would be the funniest joke ever told if it were'nt so series" unkown biologist

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Leopard frogs can take awhile to mature. Keeping them warmer can speed their growth a bit.
    I hate hearing people say "it's only a $3/$5/$1 fish/shrimp, so it's ok if it dies, I can just get another." It's still an animal! All animals should be treated like they're worth $10,000.
    29 sw: Damsel, shrimpgoby, pistol shrimp, waspfish
    65 fw: Rummies, glowlight tetras, pencilfish, darters, ottos, f betta, goby, dwarf gourami, ninjas
    29 fw: Chili rasboras, pygmy cories, P. Gertrudae

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Brhino 

0 Not allowed!

13 weeks, no legs... but impressive balancing ability.
    300 gallon mega tank: build in progress
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp
    70 gallon growout tank: clown loaches, sailfin pleco
    60 gallon goldfish tank: fancy goldfish
    29 gallon frog tank: 1 bullfrog
    10 gallon and 5.5 gallon betta tanks: 1 male betta each, sometimes snails

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Cool picture!!!
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 

0 Not allowed!
    my daughter just fed the tadpoles. They get spooked when someone messes with the tank and swim around rapidly, stirring up whatever crud has been generated since the last water change. A piece of poop ended up coming to rest on the smallest tadpole's head. My daughter thought that was hilarious. She said that "he's pretending he's wearing a hat!".
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ha! Poop hat.
    2 Gallon: 1 african dwarf frog
    10 Gallon: 3 cherry barbs
    29 gallon: 2 platys, 3 harliquen rasboras, 2 juli cories

"The idea that man can manage nature would be the funniest joke ever told if it were'nt so series" unkown biologist

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Could you get some top veiw photos? I might be able to tell you how much longer until legs from the body shape.
    I hate hearing people say "it's only a $3/$5/$1 fish/shrimp, so it's ok if it dies, I can just get another." It's still an animal! All animals should be treated like they're worth $10,000.
    65 fw: Rummies, glowlight tetras, pencilfish, darters, ottos, f betta, goby, dwarf gourami, ninjas

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    quality's a little rough when shooting through the water's surface, but you should be able to make out shape at least.

Small tadpole:

Medium tadpole:

Large tadpole:

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!

14 weeks, no legs. Don't know what else to do. feed even more?

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It's hard to see, but that tad is getting legs. Warming the water slightly might help. Are they leaning on floating objects a lot? This means legs soon as well.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast