Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: GBs 210gal Reef

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, here are a few shots

Duncan

Birdsnest

Acan

Monti Cap
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Hammer

This one was sold as an Acan, but I believe it is a Scolly, that single polyp is almost 2" in diameter.
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Nice looking additions

I can't wait to start stocking my tank
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Changed out the drivers on my LEDs today. Was running the ELN-60-48P drivers and switched to the ELN-60-48D drivers. The only reason for the switch is due to the D series drivers being completely compatible with the Apex controller.

0 Not allowed!
    Added a Tri-color Acro frag yesterday. Next Saturday, I add my "Holy Grail" of fish. :D

0 Not allowed!
    Last fish addition coming today... :D

0 Not allowed!
    ..ok, so it's going in QT today. lol

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, so..... only a few more weeks before pics then ...
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Weeks??? Usually takes me months! LOL

BTW, the addition... a 6" Purple Tang. :D It's a bit of a rescue. It has some fin damage so it's not the greatest looking specimen but it's a Purple Tang so it still looks great.
    Last edited by ILuvMyGoldBarb; 09-15-2012 at 08:47 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    Nice fish Goldbarb. I really like the look of purple tangs.

There was a full-grown (or close to it) one at our SW LFS a few months back and he looked outstanding. If I wasn't already pushing the stocking limits on my tank, I would been really temped to take him home

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast