· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GBs 210gal Reef

Awards Showcase

This is the closest I could find to a vampire, LMAO - Cliff Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    sorry about your angelfish - smaug Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R 
    I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    wow, we're going to need more than pics of that when it is set up, we'll need video!
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    Definitely. Currently I am only growing softies in the tank, however those will be going away once I get the LEDs in place. I will be changing my corals over to all Monti Caps. It has always been one of my favorite species of coral so I decided to do a whole tank with it. As a result, I will be adding one fish back onto my stocking list that I had taken off when I added softies. :)
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    I really like the baseline controller that came with my LEDs.

Yours sounds great.

I'm really looking forward to some pics of this new set-up
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    What controller did you get? What LEDs did you get?
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    I got the SOL model made by AI. I just got a baseline controller they sell.

I'll likely be adding more equipment as time goes on (like a Cal reactor and/or dosing pumps) so I want to wait a while longer before getting a good controller that will be able to interface with everything.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    ok. cool. I avoided the baseline controller from RapidLED due to lack of functions. It is limited to 3 daylight programs (8,10, and 12 hours) with minimal sunrise and sunset functions. I wanted to be able to control my blues and whites independently, and to extend the ramps to simulate daylight better. As for everything else, well, I already have an ATO. I may eventually get into something a bit nicer, but the ones worth buying are rather expensive. I won't touch an Apex.

0 Not allowed!
    You should be able to find a mid range price point controller for that. The one I got form AI will do almost all of the functions that you just mentioned and it was only around $75 if I'm remembering correctly

And I know what you mean about the Apex controller, they must be lined with gold at those prices.

0 Not allowed!
    Lined with gold and are nothing but junk. lol

The controller I have coming is an Arduino based controller which is an open source controller so it has the potential to do almost everything the Ecotech controllers do for the Radions. All that capability for $60 shipped. :)

0 Not allowed!
    Just found out earlier this week that a friend of mine is quite proficient in programming in C++. This is a great bonus since that is what Arduino controllers are programmed in. :) He's going to loan me a book on programing Arduino's and also going to help me with it to make sure I don't have any memory leaks (can make your controller stop working)

0 Not allowed!
    And I now have the controller in hand. :)

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast