· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: GBs 210gal Reef

0 Not allowed!
    New Skimmer will be here on Wednesday, will likely also order my LEDs then as well. :) Went with a Super Reef Octopus 3000 with the Bubble Blaster pump. IMO, there isn't a better skimmer for the money.
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    ah, new pics coming up when those LEDs arrive!
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    Yup. For sure.
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    New skimmer is in and running. Man this thing is a beast.

0 Not allowed!
    Beast is good, skimmer-wise. What tank size is that skimmer rated for?

Dave
    When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.

Omnia mutantur nihil interit.

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go

0 Not allowed!
    Beastly skimmers are awesome lol can we get a pic of the monster?
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave66
    Beast is good, skimmer-wise. What tank size is that skimmer rated for?

Dave
    Rated for up to 300gal and definitely more than enough for my setup.

0 Not allowed!
    Good purchase on the reef octopus skimmer. We have a reef octopus 150 on our 75 (rated for 150 gallons and without the bubble blaster) and it works awesome

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump

0 Not allowed!
    My personal opinion on the Bubble Blaster pump is that I wouldn't get a skimmer without one. LOL With those pumps, the skimmer is good for exactly what they rate it for.

0 Not allowed!
    Got the contorller for my LED's paid for today. It is a boostLED LED controller with a Arduino board. Can't wait to get this and start playing with it. The beauty of the Arduino board is that is open source and thus it can be programmed at home. :) Looks like I'm going to have fun programming some sunrise and sunset settings. I may even play around and get some cloud cover, moon phases. :) Once the LEDs are installed, the coral stock in this tank is going to completely change.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast