· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish welcome - Algenco Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins 
    You need one of these too. - Celtic Fins everyones given you one but me! - mommy1 Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins congrats on your award! - Brookfish 
    Congrats on your pic award - Celtic Fins Sorry about Blackie and the others mate! - fraggle the algae was meant to be tissues! - fraggle sorry about your fishies - lucyinthesky Ta for the rep! - Wetpets 
    BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 3.14 - Kaz Christmas in July!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Gayle Congrats on  POTM - Celtic Fins Congrats! - Wild Turkey Congrats on POTM! - Brookfish 
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Passions71203
    Rich- If you don't mind me asking what other fish do you have in your 75 ?
    2 angels, a pair of apistos and a horde of albino corys.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    In my area they sell the most common rainbows like the millennium red, boesmani, and turquoise all at juvi sizes. Since i wanted variety and more not so common ones i had to aquabid them . You should buy from this guy if you do his name is Snookn. Fish are nice healthy QTd before hand and the fish come calm his pakaging skillz are superb and he has a nice variety.
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I agree, Snookn has great rainbows. I ordered 12 from him @ 6 for 36.00 plus shipping. I haven't lost any fish. they school with my australian rainbows.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    thank you for his name, I will look him up :)

0 Not allowed!
    I ordered mine from AquaBid. Mine were shipped priority mail for $9. Only problem is when they are very young, they can't be sexed until their colors come out. I have one pair of turquoise and 2 male boesemani and they are fine together. I gave all my others to my son but had several more. You can also keep an all male rainbow tank.

Another rainbow I like is a large school of neon rainbows. They stay small and are neat in large groups.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...cgi?fwrainbows

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    I ordered mine from AquaBid. Mine were shipped priority mail for $9. Only problem is when they are very young, they can't be sexed until their colors come out. I have one pair of turquoise and 2 male boesemani and they are fine together. I gave all my others to my son but had several more. You can also keep an all male rainbow tank.

Another rainbow I like is a large school of neon rainbows. They stay small and are neat in large groups.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...cgi?fwrainbows

When they were young did any of the get eaten in your tank? What other fish did you have in it? Thanks for the link!

0 Not allowed!
    Bows are really small when young and are slow growers. At the time, all I had in the tank was tetra's so just turned the babies loose in their tank. They were fine.

But one time I had a new spawn in the breeder tank and turned them loose with large bows much sooner than I probably should have. Surprising, they were not eaten either. They were in the breeder about 3 months but I had oddles of hiding spaces, too.