· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

TGIF, you are sorely missed! - Slaphppy7 Happy 3 year anniversary - fishmommie Happy Anniversary to the BEST terta guy I know! - Taurus Happy 3rd! - Rue No Message - Boundava 
    For your 3 year anniversary - Boundava because you're you! - RiversGirl Thanks for the rep! - BluewaterBoof T.G.I.C.I.D.! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for all the encouragement! - DebinWhitmore 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

Default Happy Birthday Sandz

1 Not allowed!
    Happy Birthday to my little brother Sandz, hope it's a good one, drop in a little more often

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

0 Not allowed!
    Happy Birthday Sandz
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

0 Not allowed!
    Happy birthday! have a good one!
    your friendly neighbourhood arowanaman!

1 Not allowed!
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL=""]

Northeast Pennsylvania

Awards Showcase

Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Have a Rummy nose for oldtimes sake ;-) - steeler58 Congrats on 2,000 post! - Slaphppy7 Sorry to hear about the loss of your Cat :( - steeler58 Merry Christmas - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Happy Birthday Sandz, miss you my friend!

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Happy birthday Per!!! Miss you here.
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, apple & nerite snails
    15 g FW planted:crown tail betta, neons, pygmy cory, clown pleco,apple & nerite snails
    90 g FW planted:congos, rainbows, roseline sharks, swordtails, ottos,krib pair, ABNP, peppered cories, apple snails
    90 Gal Journal:
    fishless cycling:
    fish in cycling:

0 Not allowed!
    Happy Birthday!
    DM's 20g high - journal

A little further from sanity

Awards Showcase

for the fun game! - SeaLady Thank you very very much!! - Compass Love the games. Thank you :) - rebecca_finny TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks for your help & points. - metweezer 
    Nice to see you around again. enjoy the pie - fishmommie Thanks! :) I try! - Compass Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thanks so much for everything. - metweezer Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    If it's called tourist season why can't I shoot them?
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    A moderator on a fish forum should be able to identify an oscar... Don't you think?

0 Not allowed!
    Happy Birthday, Sandz - Have a great day !

0 Not allowed!
    Happy Birthday, Per, hope you had a great one!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal