· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Thread: will he be ok

1. Default will he be ok

0 Not allowed!
    So yesterday my jewel cichlid got stuck in an ornament so i used the back of a screwdriver to try and get him out (didnt hit the fish thankfully) today though he is swimming around and eating so does everyone think he'll be ok or should I worry

ps why does every pic i see of a jewel cichlid show that they are red mine is tan

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I'd be more worried about your fish's lack of colour. Are you sure its a jewel?

Perhaps it is not a pure jewel, or there is something wrong with your tanks parameters or food. Or its in shock from being in the ornament. Has it always been tan or has it become that way only recently?
    20gal long planted community

3. Default jewel cichlid

0 Not allowed!
    Its always been tan but then I got it from a petstore so i don't really even know if it is a jewel or not its tan but it has those blueish green spots