· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Johns 29 gallon

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one! - korith   There ya go - Fisharefriends27   Merry Christmas - Northernguy   I love my Harlequins! Thanks for the suggestion :) - kurly   

0 Not allowed!
    Hope everything works out ok for you.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because you needed a comfort fish... :-) Cheer up. Things will get better soon. - lotus flower   For your studies :D - CassieLEO   Have a bunny!  Be cautious if you get another  ;-) - 850R   850R said you need another bunny. - gadget228   Awww.. Your bunnies are now parents :-) - 850R   
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Fisharefriends27   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fisharefriends27   

0 Not allowed!
    I have duckweed. I saw a little piece of it (1 leave thing) must have hitchhiked. Then today I saw 2 leaves. I never wanted snails, let alone worms again. The 120 is a wreck right now. Has now dw in it has a mix of sand and Eco complete, water level is down way low, and I won't be able to maintain it. Worng thread for that, but not a good update. And now since the 29g is turning into a disaster nothing is gonna make progress. Wonder if I'll have fish again, but at what's wrong with these tanks, probably never.

I wish there was an end all cure to all types of worms
    120 gallon29 gallon
    5.5 and 2.5 gallon
    The harley man......no not the motorcycle, harlequin rasboras
    Angie R.I.P. 10/29/11

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to the holidays! - Slaphppy7   Happy holidays! - rebecca_finny   Merry Christmas (Santa Loves Pie) ;-) - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Good to see you here again... - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Guppies are a good worm remover.. however you need to finish your cycle first. After the time you have put into this, I would do a full test and see where your chemesty stands.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because you needed a comfort fish... :-) Cheer up. Things will get better soon. - lotus flower   For your studies :D - CassieLEO   Have a bunny!  Be cautious if you get another  ;-) - 850R   850R said you need another bunny. - gadget228   Awww.. Your bunnies are now parents :-) - 850R   
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Fisharefriends27   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fisharefriends27   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz
    Guppies are a good worm remover.. however you need to finish your cycle first. After the time you have put into this, I would do a full test and see where your chemesty stands.
    I know I need to finish cycling first. I haven't been writing down my results on here for a while. I haven't been keeping track much not gonna get guppies though, sticking to the plan. Maybe a dwarf puffer, I heard they ate snails, and might be a nice centerpiece fish. I haven't been doing tests for everything though. I have been dosing nitrogen (npk, iron, and flourish) though too so that may mess up my results.
    120 gallon29 gallon
    5.5 and 2.5 gallon
    Angie R.I.P. 10/29/11

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to the holidays! - Slaphppy7   Happy holidays! - rebecca_finny   Merry Christmas (Santa Loves Pie) ;-) - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Good to see you here again... - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Puffer and centerpiece dont go together... usually you will stock only puffers and most are brackish. There are a few FW puffers sold but I find them few and far between at LFS's.

I wish you the best of luck on this set up.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Angry

0 Not allowed!
    My friends are back (worms, the squiggly ones not the ones on the back) And I was researching them before (puffer)and it was a freshwater one, and Im probably getting fish online anyway. But then I did find out they're best for a species tank, so whatever. There are 2 types of snails one is probably ramshorn, the other probably pond or bladder snails. There are still the worms on the back and now something else in addition I dont know what it is. I lost alot of plants and continue to loose some.
    120 gallon29 gallon
    5.5 and 2.5 gallon
    Angie R.I.P. 10/29/11

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    You now have the longest journal is history. I fear if you have a problem you will not get help because of having to scroll through 5 pages.

Is this all one tank?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one! - korith   There ya go - Fisharefriends27   Merry Christmas - Northernguy   I love my Harlequins! Thanks for the suggestion :) - kurly   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    You now have the longest journal is history. I fear if you have a problem you will not get help because of having to scroll through 5 pages.

Is this all one tank?
    Lady Hobbs, Brhinos journal is over 50 pages long so this in not the longest journal, just thought that I would let you know. Have a good time.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!

full tank shot.

i have new lights 6500k the pic above is before. the tank tank looks so much better in person. i very recently got the moneywort and watersprite. no filter (one is on the back of the tank but not running) just a bubbler.

tank is covered in algae(pics arent good you cant see it to well)
    i used aquatic plant centrals fertilater to make a new dosing schedule.
    i have had a thread on that forum for 4 months, but the problem isnt fixed.

no where in cycling because i dont want to yet. the plants are growing super slow. my new dosing schedule should help.
    everything is covered in this stuff that you cant see in the pic. dwarf sags are covered in brown algae in some places. the back wall is covered in thread and fuzz algae. i found out with the fertilater that a single "beginner" dose with some of the flourish products do hardly anything.

since i got the watersprite it has grown a little.
    120 gallon29 gallon
    5.5 and 2.5 gallon
    Angie R.I.P. 10/29/11

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Tank looks nice. I especially like the plant in the back left corner.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast