· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 Not allowed!
    There are over 750 species in the Loricariad family, from one inch species to four foot plecos. One of the Peckoltia genus would suit your needs, as they reach four inches and are too armored for the Oscars to mess with. They are also nocturnal, and should be fed at night.

Dave
    When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.

Omnia mutantur nihil interit.

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have a panda garra (not a pleco) and a leopard pleco (I think). They are both great fish. Love em to death. Just great fish. You should look them up. That us your best bet. All search engines will help you a lot.

So research. Any of the plecos. Just look. That's all you can do

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the help everyone. I looked up so many plecos, however it seems there is a lack of information on most sites and any good information is hard to come by for the type of plecos I would need.

I appreciate all the help, thanks again everyone. Now I just have to find a pet store around here which would sell or order one of the Peckoltia genus species.

Help grow my eggs, just one click. :)

0 Not allowed!
    Peckoltia vittata is the most commonly available of the genus, and is fairly easy to find. They have a tan body with dark brown striping. If the shops you go to don't have it, you can ask them to order one for you. If you pay half first they are far more likely to get it for you.

http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog...&image_id=1208

Dave
    When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.

Omnia mutantur nihil interit.

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome thank you, when the time comes to introduce one into my tank I will certainly ask them about ordering.

Help grow my eggs, just one click. :)

Awards Showcase

Have a martini on me fellow western marylander - jbeining75 thank you so much my puffer and i are very happy - Angila Heres one! :D - Wild Turkey nice plecos - KingFisher For all your advice  thanks - Celtic Fins 
    for your kind comments. - Celtic Fins Merry Christmas - Northernguy Awesome help with my loaches - R2 Ranch Seasons Greetings. Have a great Christmas - Celtic Fins Wishing You A Happy New Year!!! - Jill 
    Happy New year - Celtic Fins May the Anti troll force be with you. - Celtic Fins 2001 posts! - Northernguy For your helpful fry advice - Cliff Its not a featherfin but thanks for the info!lol - Northernguy 
    Merry Christmas!!!!  :) - Ellen4God 

0 Not allowed!
    Bristlenose pleco's eat algae throughout their lives. Clown pleco's and other species of Panaques require wood in their diet, and actually poop sawdust, making them harder to clean up after than most fish. Otocinclus are best suited to larger, well-established planted tanks, kept in groups. Not a very hardy fish in general. Hypancistrus pleco's are popular, somewhat expensive, and typically never seen by day. For that matter, clown pleco's are also generally invisible, as are most nocturnal species. Aside from BN or green phantom pleco's most are omnivorous, and will usually do well on whatever you feed the other fish. BN do need some veggies occaisonally, and Panaques will die w/out wood in their diet.

^^^^Please click the eggs/dragons, thanks.