· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - KingFisher Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 This Holiday Swine hopes your 2014 will be simply divine! - Trillianne Thanks again for your help yesterday - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mommy1. - Strider199 Cheers.  Have some of my hang-over cure. Happy New Year - Cliff Happy New Year! - KingFisher Happy Birthday. - Taurus Happy Birthday. - gadget228 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Looks like its time for a second cup! - Trillianne always fun - Surfdog thanks for sweetening the pot! - fishmommie Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    for putting up with my bad timing - Cliff Congrats on MOTM. - gadget228 For most awesome avatar of the day. lol  Love it. - KevinVA Thank you so much for the Rep!! - steeler58 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    When I go fishing I just place a sharp rock in the water and sit there waiting for all the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Brutal honesty will be shown on this screen.
    I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Tolerance is a great thing to have, so is the ability to shut up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    the blue one i seen and was the first one i picked up and was about to get then i asked for help and the guy picked something else and said that he wasnt sure if they were safe or not . now i know and will be picking a tube or 2 of the blue one. thnx.
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    thread around the middle part of the rhizome and around the driftwood several times always works for me... unfortunately sometimes the thread is hard to maneuver if your hands get wet, so have a towel nearby. also, thread dissolves after a period of time in water, so once your anubia has attached, voila, it's gone.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Penn Plax makes lead weights (the lead doesn't hurt the fish) and are cheap at Big Al's
    Define busy ~
    29 gal freashwater
    10 gal empty ~ someday Betta
    4 cats, 1 dog and 2 kids. (2yr-4yrs) Potty Training and one on the way

0 Not allowed!
    Fishing line for me too. Fishing line outlasts thread and you need something long lasting because it takes a while for roots to attached to the wood.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I cut the bottom off a plastic soda bottle (16-oz size), poked two holes in it, then smeared aquarium cement to glue gravel around the rim, inside & out.

When it's dry (2 days), rinse well & tie a piece of wood to it with fishing line, threading it through the holes. Use more fishing line to tie the plant to the wood.

Place in tank, then sprinkle gravel to cover the rest of the plastic.

0 Not allowed!
    It's been so long since this thread started.......Aug of last year......that I am the proud owner of these anubias and I have them now tied to my driftwood.

:)