· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Question online fish purchaces??

0 Not allowed!
    hey, just wondering if you guys have used this site before for ordering live things:

http://www.liveaquaria.com

do you have any reviews of their sevice?? thanks
    -to ask a question, and question its answer, or to not ask, for the answer is waiting for you to find?
    65 g freshwater- 6 oto cats, 5 mollies, 5 platys, 10 guppys, 11 diamond tetras, 8 rummynose tetras, 8 glowlight tetras, and maybe a mystery snail
    5g betta tanks, and fry tanks

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I've never used it, but a friend of mine has and had good things to say. Looks like you gotta order a decent $ of fish to make it worth the shipping costs. Check out aquabid too, might get the fish a bit cheaper but might not get a LOA guarantee......

Check out craigslist too...I found a breeder kinda randomly for a fish I was looking for in my area on there from a listing for a fish tank.

0 Not allowed!
    I have used them, do keep in mind this is LFS quality fish so dont expect anything more. I did receive one shipment which I was not pleased with...Angelfish with a broken jaw...couple of DOAs, wrong genders, etc. They refunded the price for the entire order including shipping costs without an issue. That is probably the best thing about LiveAquaria you have a great warrenty on being pleased with the livestock. Which in the end usually makes them cheaper than your LFS.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    ok, do you know of anyother online livestock site that will ship to canada??
    -to ask a question, and question its answer, or to not ask, for the answer is waiting for you to find?
    65 g freshwater- 6 oto cats, 5 mollies, 5 platys, 10 guppys, 11 diamond tetras, 8 rummynose tetras, 8 glowlight tetras, and maybe a mystery snail
    5g betta tanks, and fry tanks

0 Not allowed!
    I've never bought from them, but you could look into the below (they ship most fish into Canada):

http://www.aquabid.com/
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    seems like it's european but still my friend from U.S received a purchase from them
    http://artemiadirect.eu/

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dmuratova View Post
    seems like it's european but still my friend from U.S received a purchase from them
    http://artemiadirect.eu/
    I have order many times from liveaquaria.com-both fish and plants and have had no issues at all. They are part of Dr.Foster and Smith which is where I get 95% of my pet supplies-there or Amazon.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 
    TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 
    Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and it's good to see you back. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    This thread is about three years old. :P
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Awards Showcase

Happy Friday! - Slaphppy7 Nice job on the stand, congrats! - Slaphppy7 To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson Congrats on the avatar contest! - Slaphppy7 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Welcome back! - Slaphppy7 Have a rummy, and imagine a shoal - Slaphppy7 some halloween candy for you. - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF! - Compass More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thanks for playing, here's some candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Thanks for your help. - metweezer 
    Here's some pumpkin pie, thanks for playing - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF to you :) - steeler58 For your research, well deserved - Slaphppy7 Happy Christmas Cat Hunting! - Rue 

2 Not allowed!
    Not only that, but dmuratova has only ever made two posts, both of them today, and both of them to plug this company based in Bulgaria. Tsk Tsk tsk.