· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A fish for your 90 gallon - cer   Sorry I ment 55 - cer   for your tank - Northernguy   No Message - meggysb   

0 Not allowed!
    i moved him over to a 2.5g filled with tank water
    -to ask a question, and question its answer, or to not ask, for the answer is waiting for you to find?
    65 g freshwater- 6 oto cats, 5 mollies, 5 platys, 10 guppys, 11 diamond tetras, 8 rummynose tetras, 8 glowlight tetras, and maybe a mystery snail
    5g betta tanks, and fry tanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A fish for your 90 gallon - cer   Sorry I ment 55 - cer   for your tank - Northernguy   No Message - meggysb   

0 Not allowed!
    i also added my smallest danio to keep him company. he is following the other danio around, and is being more active
    -to ask a question, and question its answer, or to not ask, for the answer is waiting for you to find?
    65 g freshwater- 6 oto cats, 5 mollies, 5 platys, 10 guppys, 11 diamond tetras, 8 rummynose tetras, 8 glowlight tetras, and maybe a mystery snail

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one! - korith   

0 Not allowed!
    I hope he pulls through. It sounds like hes doing a little better.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    ya, i hope so too. he seems to be doing alot better. going from lying on the bottom struggling to breath to swimming around, although he deos seem slower then normal

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one! - korith   

0 Not allowed!
    well hes out of immediate danger now. he may just need a little more time to chill out.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the clarification - Mith   A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb   sorry about your angelfish - smaug   Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R   Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff   

0 Not allowed!
    Danios are tough little fish. Glad he's pulling thru.
    20gal long planted community
    5 gal planted betta

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    ya, im thinking about leaving him in there for a few more hours, and monitor his condition

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    ok, so i tryed to put him back in my big tank, but the moment he got there, he was flopping around again!! what is the problem?? should i leave him in there over night, or leave him in the small tank as he seems fine in there??? PLEASE HELP!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the clarification - Mith   A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb   sorry about your angelfish - smaug   Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R   Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff   

0 Not allowed!
    Just leave him be overnight - all the back and forthing is likely stressing him.
    Wouldn't do any harm to leave him for a day or two.

Monitor the other fish in the big tank - if there's something wrong in the big tank, perhaps this fella was the first to be stressed by it.

Do you treat you water with Prime? How old is the tank?
    20gal long planted community
    5 gal planted betta

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    i put him in a breeders net in the small tank, and them moved the breeders net into the tank. now he seems fine. teh tank is about 2 months old, and finished the cycle and 2 weeks ago. all of the other fish are fine. i think that this one just swam too close to the filter intake and got sucked in.