· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Alright i need a tip....

0 Not allowed!
    Ok so i was wondering, could i get an african dwarf frog in my 25g? I did some research, decided to get 2 or 3 and after seeing my senegal bichir and seeing how they ate shrimp i buy from the supermarket the size of these frogs. So anyone think they could a pair of these guys have enough room to jump or swim around, be happy, and STAY alive more than 4 days?

thanks!
    Last edited by the P; 07-25-2007 at 03:01 AM.

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Abbeys_Mom Great advice thanks - nraposa Thanks for helping me with my cichlids - Drumachine09 Always good answers - Lady Hobbs You dont have enough gifts. - Drumachine09 
    Thanks for your help again. - Lady Hobbs goodbye reptileguy....hello Fishguy - Lady Hobbs For always giving me great answere's on my PM's. Thanks for all the help! - cocoa_pleco Thanks For Your Help & Knowledge! :) - MeganL3985 For weakening me against axolotls!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    I am baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for Always Helping when it's needed! - **AquaQueen** For recommending Fluvals and Stealths - Lady Hobbs Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985 Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer Thanks for the hikari help - Billythefish 
    No Message - LORENZO Merry Christmas - Northernguy merry christmas.. a fellow fishnutter. - LORENZO merry christmas.. a fellow fishnutter. - LORENZO Merry X-Mas!! - The Red Severum 

0 Not allowed!
    If the bichir got eaten, the frogs don't have a chance.
    Owner: Aquarium Maintenance and Pet Care Company
    Owner: Web Design Company
    Brian's Aquarium Care: Articles about many aspects of aquarium care.

0 Not allowed!
    The frogs will probably get eaten almost instantly after they're taken out of their
    bags.

0 Not allowed!
    Alright so i went..

For Fishguy2727: I looked for NLS and Hikary food sticks but couldn't find them..so i got Wardleys cichlid pellets- small..So far my tinfoils are lovign it but my gars arent going for it. They havent eaten in 3 days so if they dont eat by thursday im going to put 2 comets in and try something else.. But i do know theyll eat frozen shrimp but i want to use that as a treat..

For the frogs: Decided against it.

Other news: Their getting over 50 different species of plants tonight so im going back tomorow to get one.

Other news 2: The guy that works there is offering me to lend me 2 algea eaters to get rid of the glass and once their done to take them back to him and he will take my money back. They are about 1 inch and i told him theyll get eaten, but he says theyll surely be too fast..so if they die im getting money back anyways..so i dont really care, but if it works great.

Other news 3: I got the nitrites test kit(liquid) *Should nitrites be at 0?*

And now..

New Quick question, they have this pleco labeled "gold nugget pleco" at 14 bucks each,but i looked it up and it really doesnt seem like one at all, so if someone could give me a list of plecos( preferably a site) It was beige with 2 black lines(its not a common plec" I'm going to start researching tonight..He said they grow to about about 6 inches so im guna try to find what it is on the net..

Well thats my update for today lol :)
    Last edited by the P; 07-25-2007 at 08:51 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, NitrItes should be at 0.

I would skip on the GNP untill you can get a bigger tank.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

0 Not allowed!
    Alright thanks..you got an idea for something to eat some algea? My shrimps and snail arent eating much except dead plants..

0 Not allowed!
    I would say oto cats, but your cudas might make an expensive snack out of them.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

0 Not allowed!
    yeah..i might try something like those once i get my cuddas to eat pellets or something...

0 Not allowed!
    Ok i think i might have figuerd it out.. Is there such thing as an albino common pleco? (Liposarcus pardalis)

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas - Abbeys_Mom Great advice thanks - nraposa Thanks for helping me with my cichlids - Drumachine09 Always good answers - Lady Hobbs You dont have enough gifts. - Drumachine09 
    Thanks for your help again. - Lady Hobbs goodbye reptileguy....hello Fishguy - Lady Hobbs For always giving me great answere's on my PM's. Thanks for all the help! - cocoa_pleco Thanks For Your Help & Knowledge! :) - MeganL3985 For weakening me against axolotls!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    I am baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for Always Helping when it's needed! - **AquaQueen** For recommending Fluvals and Stealths - Lady Hobbs Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985 Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer Thanks for the hikari help - Billythefish 
    No Message - LORENZO Merry Christmas - Northernguy merry christmas.. a fellow fishnutter. - LORENZO merry christmas.. a fellow fishnutter. - LORENZO Merry X-Mas!! - The Red Severum 

0 Not allowed!
    Even if they start to eat pellets, they will always take the opportunity of live foods.

Wardley...NOOOOO! Probably the absolute worst, crappiest food out there. If they don't have it in stock, ask if they can special order the Hikari and NLS. If not, check out other LFSs or online.
    Owner: Aquarium Maintenance and Pet Care Company
    Owner: Web Design Company
    Brian's Aquarium Care: Articles about many aspects of aquarium care.