· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    updated app, added common names near scientific names (still have to do stem plants common name)

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    updated app, added common names near scientific names in the lists(still have to do stem plants common name)

0 Not allowed!
    I have merged both of your threads as they are the same topic and you are up-dating both with the same info
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    How about a blackberry app?
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    i will check what i need for blackberry....also, anyone interested in symbian?

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I would recommend finishing one version completely so that you don't spend years updating coherent things in multiple programming languages. That way you will have your layout complete and all your text can just be copy/paste.
    Aaron

DIY Moonlights

Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. ~Chinese Proverb

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Updated APP with common names of stem plants...so, next update will be with tank position, co2 and fertiliser requirements..but will take a bit and will do it on steps..i am on exams till july

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all....may be its a bad idea to wake up this post...but anyway, long time i did not updated de plants app....but yesterday i updated it, totally revamped app,new user interface,search by filters and different ways to organize plants....i hope you like it and find usefull.
    If anyone is interested in adding new plants if they are missing or any other info, email me on forgin50 '@' hotmail .com and i will be glad to add them.
    I am uploading an iphone version soon, they need to accept it to publish in store.

thx!

0 Not allowed!
    Once the iphone version is ready, I'll d/l it for my ipad. Would love to check this out. =]
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    Once the iphone version is ready, I'll d/l it for my ipad. Would love to check this out. =]
    The ios/ipad version is being reviewed by Apple, i expect it to be out in store in a few days. I will write it here when out. By the way its a payd version, 0.99 i guess, why payd may you aks? well...i have not much money and those 99 dollars/year for ios is too much xD