· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Aquatic Plants Android app

0 Not allowed!
    Hello guys...i made an app about all you need to know about aquarium plants.
    It has almost all plants and its needs.
    I only need to translate some of the info into english (only the +info part, the main info is generic) so if you like the plants..its a need!!!

thanks, any suggestion, plz send a message.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Umm, if this isn't just spam and you really are asking for suggestions, I'm really not seeing how anyone can help you based on your post. You haven't given a link or anything that we could visit to see what you've done thus far.

But if this really is spam then I feel foolish for replying lol...

Awards Showcase

your first fish - Lady Hobbs A gift to my mates. - mac Did you say tankards?  LOL - sandy_n To your first almost cycled tank - Lady Hobbs No Message - korith 
    For your funny posts. Every thread I giggle - Gemini For making me laugh!!! - Sharon Cheers Mith - slimey Congrats on your cycled almost tank - Lady Hobbs stocking - Lady Hobbs 
    stocking - Lady Hobbs stocking - Lady Hobbs stocking - Lady Hobbs stocking - Lady Hobbs stocking - Lady Hobbs 
    stocking - Lady Hobbs stocking - Lady Hobbs stocking - Lady Hobbs fill out the colony - Algenco WC kitumba - Algenco 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkman262
    Umm, if this isn't just spam and you really are asking for suggestions, I'm really not seeing how anyone can help you based on your post. You haven't given a link or anything that we could visit to see what you've done thus far.

But if this really is spam then I feel foolish for replying lol...

Well there's no reason for you to feel like a food alone.... I'll also reply (throw my body on the grenade if you will)

We're in this together my friend.... LOL
    Yup, I got fish!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    hehe, its not spam, sorry for not telling the name i forgo to put it.
    Its called Plantas Acuario, althought its in spanish, i use the scientific name of plants and the info is like:
    Ph: 6.6-7
    Gh: 2-15 dh
    Temp: 18-22ºC
    so its no difficult to understand, anyway, i am making a full translation of the app and will update it. if you want the full english version, dont download this one coz i may upload a new one just in english.

any suggestion are welcome!!

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Can I suggest having both the scientific and common names? Some of us don't know the scientific names, especially if we have just bought a bunch of plants at the lfs. I will check the app out.
    Aaron

DIY Moonlights

Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. ~Chinese Proverb

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TazManiac
    Can I suggest having both the scientific and common names? Some of us don't know the scientific names, especially if we have just bought a bunch of plants at the lfs. I will check the app out.
    it has the common name inside the info...but i will add them near the scientific name if you want

0 Not allowed!
    I guess I'm not understanding this. You want to do a plant information sheet but want us to supply the information for you?

We already have dozens of sites we use but if you wrote something up, I'm sure we'd be happy to look at it. Not too sure we are willing nor have the time to do the information for you, tho.

Articles also need to come with pictures or are not very useful, placements of plants in the tank, lighting conditions they need, etc.

Thread moved to proper area.
    Last edited by Lady Hobbs; 05-29-2011 at 05:06 PM.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    LH, it seems more like forgin's already got all of the information needed but just wants us to more or less give a review on it to see what can be changed to make it more useful to people trying to get information on aquarium plants.

forgin, does it only give information about the water parameters or does it also give info like growth (size, speed, etc.), amount of light needed, best type of substrate (course gravel, sand, etc.), co2 and fertilizer requirements, etc.? All of that information would be great to have in one app.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks. Wasn't sure where this was going.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The app is out in market but its the spanish version, it has right now, this information:
    Nombre común: Ninguno
    Dificultad: Fácil
    Luz: Baja
    Ph: 5-9
    Gh: 5-15 dh
    Temperatura: 20-30 ºC
    Tamaño: Variable
    Crecimiento: Lento
    +Info: Reproducción por división del rizoma.
    No se entierran las raices.

translation is:
    Common name: Anyone
    Dificulty: easy
    Light: Low
    Ph: 5-9
    Gh: 5-15 dh
    Temperature: 20-30 ºC
    Size: Variable
    Growth: Low
    +Info: Reproduction by rhizome split.
    Dont bury roots.

And of course, all plants have a photo on it to identificate.

so i asked when you get the app for new suggestions, for example that about substrate....