Is this the name ? Thats how it was sold to me, but me i want the official term. can anyone help me out? Also, how am i supposed to get this guy fed when my cichlids are voracious around food at feeding time. I tried sinking pellet food, but they dont give any chance for the food to sink! i feed the cichlids their cichlid floating pellets as well, i guess i have to trick them in such a way so some food gets to the aquarium bottom.