· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Talking Awesome iPod Aquarium Info App

0 Not allowed!
    I got this awesome aquarium app the other day for my iPod. It's called Aquarium Handbook Complete and it costs 14.99, but it is worth every single penny! It has info on every fish you can think of! The app includes the following categories: Marine, Brackish, Freshwater, In Large Aquarium and Nature Sections, Aquarium Amphibians, Aquarium Reptiles, U.S. State Fish, Reptiles, and Amphibians, Definitions, Calculators, Your Tank- Samples, Stock & Wish List, and even more features.

There is so much info on each fish, plant, etc! There was over 500 words describing daphnia! This app is perfect while shopping for fish! It has basic info along with more in depth info on fish and more! You have to check it out!
    . .`.. ><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
    ><((((>`..`..`... ><((((>.
    `.. , . .`.. ><((((>`..`..`...><((((>

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    That is seriously cool. There's a similar application for birdwatching and I am incredibly envious of people who have it. I want an iPod touch just for these apps!

0 Not allowed!
    I am tempted to buy it but 15 bucks might make me a little hesitant. Penny Pincher. Ha. Great find.

my two favorites in my life.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I like it because I'll be stocking my tank soon and I might come across unfamiliar fish I just have to have! I hate going to the pet shop and seeing fish I'd love to have in my tank, but not sure of their requirements. I'm actually camping in Maine right now. The app kept me entertained during the car ride. The other thing I like is that you can make a wish list on it.
    . .`.. ><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
    ><((((>`..`..`... ><((((>.
    `.. , . .`.. ><((((>`..`..`...><((((>

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    couldnt you have just looked the fish up in the fish profiles section on the AC since you are on here anyways?
    31 Gallon Hagen Waterhome with 2 x 20W T8 6700K Life Glo tubes, Fluval 205 canister filter, Aquaclear 200W and Marineland Stealth 150W heaters, Hydor Hydrokable 50W substrate heating cable with Hydrostat thermostat, Hydor Ario 2 Blue aeration night light. Compressed CO2. Very Heavily Planted.

58 Gallon Hagen Light-Glo/Waterhome with 2x40W T8, 2x Fluval 404/405 canisters filters, Ebo-Jager 250W Heater, Marineland Stealth Pro 300W heater. Compressed CO2. Moderately planted.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    hahaha jjust jailbreak your phone, and get it for free :P

0 Not allowed!
    Well, I bought it, I am glad i did. Today i was at the lfs and i was looking at plants for my 29 gallon planted tank and I was sure about this one and guess what i pulled out my itouch and learned everything i needed to know right there. I think i am falling in love. Thanks for sharing this. Lets just say i am the happy owner of a bunch of water wisteria.

my two favorites in my life.

Awards Showcase

No Message - korith another pleco for your AC Tank - Northernguy Good job with your filter - Cliff No! You're banned for sending me a gift.. : ) - Little Embers Any more pleco's and your going to need a bigger tank. - gadget228 
    Now you must get a bigger tank : ) - Little Embers Careful! They're breeding LOL! - Little Embers thank you - Jacko Thanks for the rep - Cliff I couldn't find a new filter for you, but this is cool - Cliff 
    Thanks bud - Cliff Invasion of the Jackrabbits LOL! - Little Embers Merry X-mass - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Merry christmas to you to! - johndoe222 
    Happy Holidays! - Trillianne No Message - cer Birthday cake   :  ) - gadget228 Have a great birthday! - Tango Here's a shark for your backyard alkaline pond! - MLBfan 
    Childhood Cancer - Pleco380 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Pleco380 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pleco380 

0 Not allowed!
    Too bad I have an Ipod nano.
    26 gallon planted- 1 Black Angelfish, 1 Clown Pleco, Community of Ghost Shrimp
    3 gallon- Male orange VT betta "Mojave"
    Read about my fish in my blog:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...wjournal&j=467

0 Not allowed!
    If the software is accurate. You read a lot that isn't.

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    I got it for my Iphone. My favorite feature is it has a water test Database so you can store your results.
    The fish database helped me in my LFS to ensure I got a Sebea Clown and not a close match... LOL, it even has a hitchhikers guide to help you identify that thing that just snuck into your tank...
    To me it's worth the $15
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)