· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Help sorting things out!

0 Not allowed!
    I have a few tanks and a few fish and I am not sure what is going to go where!

What I have:

Tanks
    55 gallon (no specific setup yet)
    40 gallon breeder - trying to do a lot of water movement in this one. Has small pebbles for substrate with flourite underneath and a finnex planted plus light, but I might move that to another tank since the flow isn't really as ideal for plants anyway...
    20 gallon long - right now using for quarantine, but when the current occupants are done quarantining, I'm going to switch to another qt tank, so it will be free
    10 gallon - currently divided with bettas
    10 gallon - currently a community tank with corydoras habrosus (they're one of the small types), otocinclus, and a betta
    3 gallon - using for a rescue betta with fin rot
    2.5 gallon - hospital for chronically unhealthy betta that I have...

Fish
    7 Panda garras - planning on putting them in my 40 gallon, or at least most of them
    1 breeding pair of blue rams
    1 hybrid synodontis baby (no clue what a hybrid of, didn't know it was a hybrid and went with what I was told at the store which was 4-6" not predatory, willing to take back if needed)
    5 bettas
    8 cories (little)
    3 otocinclus

So... if anyone just loves planning out tanks, has spare time, and wants to give me ideas that would be cool.

I'm not too sure what types of fish I'm interested in. I came in with a fish phobia that I was trying to ease, but I'm obviously doing better with that now :P Still don't really like plecos or eels, so I'm going to pretty much rule them out.

I'm planning to either keep my 10 gallon community as is or move it to the 20 when the 20 becomes empty, but am open to different ideas there, too.

I'm obviously not going to set them all up very quickly, either... both for the sake of my wallet and the quarantining and ammonia spikes.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I setup tanks as a living currently... I say it's time to turn a 40 into a reef baby! But if you need any help or suggestions on specifics let me know.
    • 60g Planted Community (Injected/Automated/Heavily dosed)
    • 40g Tall Planted Angelfish Growout (Low Tech/Dosed)
    • 10g Plant Crop Tank (Mostly stem trimmings)
    • 20g Long Reef (Moderate Light/Dosed/Low Tech)

Reptiles:Ball Python, Flordia Blotched King, Albino Striped Corn, Kenya Sand Boa, and a Bearded Dragon.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I've thought about doing a reef tank, but I'm somewhat frightened of branching into saltwater. There are two types of fish that I would really love to have if I went that rout, but they're not easy keepers, so I wouldn't want to start with them haha.