· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Awards Showcase

Here ya go. - Tigerbarb A little something for a friend!! - Patriot Thanks for being there! - NickFish have a gift - mitcore :D - harls_aussie 
    I hope your dwarf gourami gets better!!! - Blue Ram A little something for my troubles - Tigerbarb Here you go mate! - Tolley My gift, lol - Tigerbarb Another one of my gifts lol - Tigerbarb 
    happy birthday - digger MORE!!! - Tigerbarb thanks! - The Red Severum you have no frog lol - angelcakes the closest thing to a moorish idol :) - Tigerbarb 
    here you go :) - OscarFan Have an oscar bud! - Soxfan For you my homie - xximanoobxx Happy Holidays - travie Merry Christmas - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    Cliff, I am truly envious of your tangs.....good thing I will be joining that club very soon :D
    "Everybody knows, you only live a day, but it's brilliant anyway..."
    Elliott smith

20g nano reef
    55g FOWLR saltwater
    29g planted freshwater
    10g planted freshwater

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks !

I look forward to the pics of your tang Tigerbarab

***hint***hint***hint***

If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Here ya go. - Tigerbarb A little something for a friend!! - Patriot Thanks for being there! - NickFish have a gift - mitcore :D - harls_aussie 
    I hope your dwarf gourami gets better!!! - Blue Ram A little something for my troubles - Tigerbarb Here you go mate! - Tolley My gift, lol - Tigerbarb Another one of my gifts lol - Tigerbarb 
    happy birthday - digger MORE!!! - Tigerbarb thanks! - The Red Severum you have no frog lol - angelcakes the closest thing to a moorish idol :) - Tigerbarb 
    here you go :) - OscarFan Have an oscar bud! - Soxfan For you my homie - xximanoobxx Happy Holidays - travie Merry Christmas - KingFisher 

0 Not allowed!
    And I look forward to posting them! My tank's going to be a kick a** fowlr
    "Everybody knows, you only live a day, but it's brilliant anyway..."
    Elliott smith

20g nano reef
    55g FOWLR saltwater
    29g planted freshwater
    10g planted freshwater

0 Not allowed!
    Just a short up-date today. The macro algae is now growing like crazy in the sump. I’m amazed that it grows as fast as it does due to the nitrates in the tank seldom reaching 2 ppm. I’m going to take ½ of it and add it in the sump on my 90 gallon next weekend. As this type of macro is hard to come by, I can now start giving it away to some follow reef keepers here were I live and maybe even start trading for different types of algae that I can try. I'm also going to keep feeding a little of it to my tangs as they just go nuts over this stuff.

As you can see, this stuff will slowly take over the whole sump if I were to let it.

And just a random pic of my brain coral about 8 hours after a feeding. I think it’s really cool to watch him get all fat-n-happy after a feeding.

If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    wow!!!!

Really making me want to sort my sump out and get it looking pretty lol

I've got some mangroves to plant in mine, just floating in some polystirene at the mo.

Stunning pics as always Cliff!
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Chris

I wish I had the room for some mangroves but I did not think there was enough room in the stand. I still want to give them a try some day.

I'm just really glad I found a macro algae that will also do well in lower levels of nitrate.

0 Not allowed!
    Seeing as how I have taken this tank down, I will now close this thread. I will be setting it back up, but not as a reef tank.

Everything in this tank was just moved into my 180 gallon tank (link below)

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=93571

Even tho this was one of my most favorute tanks, it is time to take it in a different direction and try something new. I will start another journel for the new 120 gallon tank soon