· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

This is the closest I could find to a vampire, LMAO - Cliff Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    sorry about your angelfish - smaug Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R 
    I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Glad the skimmer is going to be worth the hassle it caused you, lol.

Tank, as always, looks great!
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    Cool nem! I've seen them get huge but they're awesome looking, and I heard they're one of the most potent stings, so definitely a good thing you had gloves on!
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Just a small up-date this weekend.

The new skimmer seams to be working a whole lot better than the last one. I spent most of the morning moving corals from my 90 gallon into this one. Some of them still have not fully opened up yet. I’m going to have my 90 gallon as a SPS & anemone tank and the 120 as a mixed coral tank. I just have to move the red carpet anemone to the 90 gallon. I’ll take care of that sometime this week

Other than the 6 snails (survivors) the Rue was kinds enough to give me, I still have not added any clean up crew yet. I did give the snails a few pellets just to make sure they are getting enough to eat.

If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    looking lovely buddy.

Thats a fair old colour of skimmate, how long did that take to collect?
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Awards Showcase

This is the closest I could find to a vampire, LMAO - Cliff Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb 
    sorry about your angelfish - smaug Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R 
    I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    my, that's some lovely slime you got there, lol
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    That only took the skimmer 5 days to pull that crud out of the water

Pretty amazing IMO considering there is about 160 gallons of water and a light stocking in the tank
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Just think where all the crud would end up without it!!!
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

0 Not allowed!
    Just a short up-date for my 120.

I’ve had to increase the daily dosing each week for the past 3 weeks. The corals and coralline must be starting to take hold. I got a really great looking brain coral today. The SW LFS was taking down their special display tank to make room for other display tanks. I got a great deal and got one of the owner’s own private stock. He’s still a little stressed out from the trip home, but you can already see the colors that he has.

And just a few more random shots

0 Not allowed!
    Not much of a up-date for my 120

It almost looks like I might have some cyano growing, it’s a little hard to tell. I added a little extra phosphate remover and vacuumed up the little spot that I though was it. I might just increase the water changes for a few weeks just to make sure. Phosphates and nitrates always test at 0ppm, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t anything nasty growing in the tank that is using it up as soon as it is produced.

I ordered new LEDs for this tank and hopefully I will be able to find the time to build the canopy soon

This pic was just taken after I completed a water change so some of the corals were not too happy with me when this pic was taken

0 Not allowed!
    Your fish and corals all look awesome!

Liters to Gallons conversion calculator

"Keeping fish for any period of time doesn't make you experienced if you're doing it wrong. What does, is acknowledging those mistakes and learning from them." ~Aeonflame
    "
    your argument is invalid." ~Mommy1

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast