· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    tell me about it!!!

With the tank and the new couch I'm gonna have to downsize my coffee table lol
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

0 Not allowed!
    Now that I’ve reduced the flow a little, I started to notice detritus collecting in a few dead spots. After looking into this a little more I decided not to add any more powerheads. I want to keep the tanks flow around medium to low flow for the majority of the corals that I want to keep in there. Instead I decided to increase the strength of the wave created by my wave maker. I added a controllable power head to the same controller that came with the wave maker and it worked like a charm. Both the powerhead and wave maker are synchronized

That really seems to be working good. Now the wave produced by the combination of the wave maker and powerhead is a lot more stronger than before and a there is a lot less dead spots. The long tentacle corals that are in there seem to be a little happier as well.

Hopefully I can figure out how to post videos in tube and post short video to show the wave.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    lol hurry up. Hopefully I won't like your wavemaker so much that I feel I have to out and get one myself!
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    Need... pics... (or vids)... asap!!!!
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    I'm going to have to hassle you for a vid too. I can't quite picture what you mean but I'm intregued!!

vid vid vid!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

0 Not allowed!
    This past week we had some aggression between two of the three bangii cardinals. I’m thinking (assuming really) we have two males and a female. The bigger male has been harassing the smaller one for a few days now, the past 3 days it had been getting to the point where the small one wasn’t eating.

So today, my wife managed to catch him. I’m really impressed with her, I tried many time to catch this fish but didn’t even get close

The little bangii is now in the 90 gallon and is getting used to his new home

And BTW, I set-up a you-tube account last night so now I just have to figure out how take videos with my camera
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    And BTW, I set-up a you-tube account last night so now I just have to figure out how take videos with my camera
    Awsome! Please tell the forum when you upload fish Vids!

I'm dying to see a video if your fish!

I'm also especially interested in your cardinals. I saw a picture of one in my book and didnt think it was all that interesting. BUT, when I saw the pic you uploaded I was amazed at how cool they looked.
    coolest Puffer in town

0 Not allowed!
    This is the first time I've used my camera to take a video, and I must say, I need a new camera. It's not the best of quality, but you'll get a pretty view of the tank and the critters

I colors really don't show through very well on this video.

0 Not allowed!
    looking awesome buddy :) :) :)

Really really really loving the wave effect. Any chance of some more details/pics/vids of exactly how that works???

Awards Showcase

Happy Christmas - MuckyFish thanks for advising on vegetables for my kribs! so here is a discus - ScottishFish You help a lot - PhillipOrigami For the bank account, and thx for the rep - Cliff beautiful discus! - Crispy 
    I know this doesn't help but it's all I can do! - chrisfraser05 for all the wise advice you've given me - fishmommie Congrats on 2000th post! - andreahp Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~ appreciate it. - fishmommie Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith For all the good advice you give. - ~firefly~ 
    Thanks for the rep the other day - Cliff thanks for the rep points.  appreciate it - fishmommie happy friday! - mojosodope Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Thanks for the rep! - steeler1 

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice tank and good job on the vid.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast