· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

kickme and knock some sense into me, yeah right.lol - rollie   Ok, well here goes nothing *kicks sense into rollie*   :P - Drumachine09   for being a good freind with help and advice along with RAK - DemonShark   

Smile new type of award, maybe??

0 Not allowed!
    the awards and medals is very nice, but here one for you, to think about.

make up a type of award, that you could download to paper, and then frame it and hung it on the wall, in your fish room.

it should be very easy to do up. once you get the first one done the way it should look, you save it. then all you got to do, to any others is just add the member name and maybe why he/she got it.

this way we would have something we could put our hand on.

so what do you think??
    let the bells rings and the horns blow, for i am back.lol

http://www.freewebs.com/rolliefish

check it out if you want to.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.
    over 50 13 1/2 gallon tanks

in all have over 200 tanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

*kicks* :P - Drumachine09   RAK - DemonShark   For Your Help & Friendship! Thanks! :) - MeganL3985   Welcome to the SW club! - Drumachine09   To a fellow 20g + cube tank - A340   

0 Not allowed!
    that actually is a very good idea, Rollie...I second that..
    10 Gallon/ Quarantine
    Sump Project

29 Gallon
    8 Black Skirts
    10 Neons
    1 Clown Loach
    2 Ottocinclus
    1 Albino Cory

24 Gallon
    Finally Cycled!
    6 Blue Legged Crabs
    Anthelia
    Nuclear Holocaust Zoas
    Frogspawn
    Brown Caribbean Paly
    30 LB LR
    20 LB LS

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - Abbeys_Mom   heres a easter egg for easter! - cocoa_pleco   you need a slush - Lady Hobbs   What? Only 3 gifts? I'll change that! - Drumachine09   RAK - DemonShark   

0 Not allowed!
    CORRECTED video of my fish. This link works. For sure. Really.

Tanks:
    20g long: 4 panda cories, 1 honey gourami, 1 apistogramma borellii, 1 male cacatuoides
    20g High: 3 bolivian rams, 12 rasboras
    8g hex: empty
    5g: empty

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

kickme and knock some sense into me, yeah right.lol - rollie   Ok, well here goes nothing *kicks sense into rollie*   :P - Drumachine09   for being a good freind with help and advice along with RAK - DemonShark   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous_Ed

i did not know about this link.

no i mean something with a bit more writing .
    that say who give it out, the year, mouth, and for what reason, it was given.

they are close to what i was thinging about, they could be framed and put on the wall. but more information is needed to be put on them.

100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

nice discus - Lady Hobbs   Excellent researching! - Rue   For Your Friendship & Help - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    haha i love the award idea. I've never seen this in any other forums.
    Salman

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you Incredulous for bringing attention to the 1000 of certificates I have made. Guess they don't know the pictures are there either? LOL

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for being a champion =D - Full3R   you need a tang! - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    A good idea, here. Needs some refinement, but a good idea.
    Currently: Spotted Blue-eyes, two species of Australian shrimp, Ornate Rainbowfish, Guppies, Corydoras, goldfish.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rollie
    the awards and medals is very nice, but here one for you, to think about.

make up a type of award, that you could download to paper, and then frame it and hung it on the wall, in your fish room.

it should be very easy to do up. once you get the first one done the way it should look, you save it. then all you got to do, to any others is just add the member name and maybe why he/she got it.

this way we would have something we could put our hand on.

so what do you think??

i talk to william about this, and he said, he would take a look at it, when he get the time. it seem to me that he like this idea. thank

100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    I guess I'm not getting the total picture. Are you talking of an award you can print out and frame yourself? Or are you talking of something the forum will send you?

Personally I think this site offers far more than many of the others as it is. It's seldom you even see a site that offers even picture contests and when they do, only 10 pictures are up for the vote. Other pictures are not even available for viewing. Other sites don't have all the awards that we have here or the certificates.

Perhaps I just am not getting the big picture here and not understanding just what you mean? The certificates on the site below is not something that was offered thru this forum nor is the photobucket site. This is just something I did on my own. I am paying for this site myself, entering the pictures myself and making the certificates. Perhaps they could be better but I went with what I had to work with.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    I guess I'm not getting the total picture. Are you talking of an award you can print out and frame yourself? Or are you talking of something the forum will send you?

Personally I think this site offers far more than many of the others as it is. It's seldom you even see a site that offers even picture contests and when they do, only 10 pictures are up for the vote. Other pictures are not even available for viewing. Other sites don't have all the awards that we have here or the certificates.

Perhaps I just am not getting the big picture here and not understanding just what you mean? The certificates on the site below is not something that was offered thru this forum nor is the photobucket site. This is just something I did on my own. I am paying for this site myself, entering the pictures myself and making the certificates. Perhaps they could be better but I went with what I had to work with.

i thought this was something this forum was doing. i thought william was doing it as part of the forum. but now i see he is not doing it and it is not part of the forum.

i did not know you was behind it. i only said something about it, because i thought this forum was doing it.

i was talking of an award you can print out and frame yourself, but with more infor.

this was before i knew, what was going on. but now that i do, well i know , what ,what now. lol

100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.