· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I had a horrible day at work today. Horrible. Im home now, so now all is right with the world!

Google is your friend. Use it!!!

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I have the house to myself for an hour or so...and am sitting in a sunspot...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Lucky girl!!!!!!! <3

Google is your friend. Use it!!!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I went downstairs yesterday and I had green water...uggghhhhhh
    So I figured Id do a semi blackout (I would keep the lights of but there's a door that a small amount of light comes from. I think I got it because I forgot to turn of the lights that night doh! I came home most of it was gone. Today I decided to do about 30-50% pwc and bam! It was gone in less then 2 days
    120 gallon29 gallon
    5.5 and 2.5 gallon
    The harley man......no not the motorcycle, harlequin rasboras
    Angie R.I.P. 10/29/11

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Spent a good half hour laughing my rear end off watching Shimmer trying to pick fights with passing dust motes and the plastic dish of plastic beads next to his tank XD Silly creature

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Had a silly moment and we all measured ourselves...

Hubby is still 'king' at 6' 3.75"
    No. 1 son is next at 6' 2.75"
    No. 2 son comes in at 6' 0.75" (but he's still actively growing)
    Daughter is 5' 11.25"

...and they all just discovered that I've been lying about my height. I'm not actually 5' 6". I am only 5' 5.34"...

...but I'm NOT changing all my ID...I'm staying 5'6"

Awards Showcase

Good luck with the community tank!  You WILL post pics when it's up and running!  Welcome to AC BTW - Mith for ur tank ! welcome to AC ! - Neon im not a good hug'er - rookie Grats on the fry! - Northernguy To go with your beer!  Thanks for the help! - dragoonwoman 
    Thanks for playing Mafia! - Agassizii Happy Holidays - Northernguy Hey!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!! - Mith Welcome to AC. - Brookfish For your pancake bunny - Cliff 
    aww thanks LOL  (Mith welling up with tears) LOL - Mith For all your help and patience!!!!! - fish00053 That was the greatist thing ever - Pele A new cory for your 10 gallon - Cliff For the  help - Rue 
    Dude that's the funniest signature I've seen on this site. Have a beer. - harpua2002 A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228 For getting too close to pleco's breeding rabbits. - gadget228 Awesome sig, make me chuckle :) - FinalJenemba Merry Xmas! Hope U have a good one! Thanks for all the DIY help! :) - Mrs.JayMay23 

0 Not allowed!

this video at 1:50 made my day.
    Who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard drive?

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Lol @ Rue, my license says Im 5'9" but Im really 5'8.75" ;) we're cheating the system!!

But my seeded 10g is good and I stocked it with the sweetest Veiltail, whom I've named Emil :)
    Empty 125g sitting in my shed
    55g Freshwater Tropical Community
    29g Convict Fry Growout Tank
    10g Freshwater Planted Tropical Community
    5g Freshwater Planted Dirt
    2.5g Ghost shrimp tank

0 Not allowed!
    A very sweet friend reached out to me on a very difficult day and managed to get me laughing.
    75 gallon planted
    5 gallon planted betta
    Lack of planning on your part doesn't justify an emergency on my part.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanisHawttt
    Lol @ Rue, my license says Im 5'9" but Im really 5'8.75" ;) we're cheating the system!!

I desperately wanted to be 'average' height. 5'6" was average for women (wonder if it's changed yet?)...under that is considered 'short'...

...and what a stupid typo in my last post!

5' 5.34" was meant to read as 5' 5.75"

...haven't had a rose-sniffing moment yet today...too early in the day...

Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast