· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1087

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    A keychain from Scottishfish in the mail! Woohoo!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Love my new violin case...got it all set up (er, not much to that, but still) and ready to go! Woohoo!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not much of a drinker...but I bought a bottle of Crystal Head vodka, lol. I wanted the bottle...and I like the history behind the product. Good marketing! :D

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Found Season 2 of Falling Skies! It's not my favourite show, but we have Season 1, and I am willing to keep watching it.

5. Default

1 Not allowed!
    What makes me happy... Lying around all day with my chubby little dogs! (Dachshunds) :)
    10 Gallon Tank: 8 corydoras harbrosus, 10 ember tetras

If you don't go with the times you are gone with the times...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    That makes me happy too...cuddling with my daschshund...

But so does the handmade soap hubby brought back for me...

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Rue, I was wondering, would you enjoy cuddling with a tarantula? :3 :)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My son picked me up to go for lunch yesterday (we were both at work). I paid...lol...but it was nice to be picked up and dropped off for a change...

Quote Originally Posted by buddytrooper View Post
    Rue, I was wondering, would you enjoy cuddling with a tarantula? :3 :)
    Nope...I draw lines. I have cuddled with the snake though...but not for a while. She's not a nice snake. That one last strike to my nose put an end to snake-time...

9. Default Stop and Smell the Roses...

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Nope...I draw lines. I have cuddled with the snake though...but not for a while. She's not a nice snake. That one last strike to my nose put an end to snake-time...
    I've cuddled with a snake before too, they are amazing when they don't bite you :)
    I used to live in Arizona and we had a tarantula for a class pet. I always though it was so cool, but then there was the day the teacher took it out to let us look at it closer... and when it came my turn to touch it, it bit me. OUCH! And thus ended my spider loving days. Now they scare me :P

Edit: and something I enjoyed today was the nice surprise of my dog licking my face and waking me up. Wet, but nice :)
    Last edited by buddytrooper; 09-21-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Had everyone over for dinner yesterday...and everyone was in a good mood. Dinner was tasty...steak, new potatoes and fresh corn. Carrot cake for dessert. The dogs went for a long walk. I got my 'homework' done...and it was a beautiful fall day! Had the windows open...clean fresh air...perfect!

Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast