· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Fish you wish you could keep but know your tanks couldn't support them correctly

3 Not allowed!
    In this 'Game' any posters must name some of the fish they would love to keep, but don't as their tank size/ available space in residence wouldn't support them.

I wish I could keep Cory cats and some of the Cichlids I see other members have. I love cory cats, but Pygmy cory cats are hard to get in my area. Cichlids are beautiful but unfortunately would get too big for any tank I would be able to purchase, as I have two jobs I haven't purchased anything bigger than a 10g or 20g tall tank. Any available surface space I have in my condo for tanks would only be able to support another 10 gallon at the most (unless I sacrificed the dining room table, or saved up for a tank and stand set).

20 gal tall - 7 rasbora het, 8 rummynose tetras, 2 oto cats, 1 zebra nerite, 1 assassin snail, 3 crypto plants, 2 mossballs, java fern on driftwood with bronze crypto on that same piece, java moss attached to driftwood, 1 male crowntail betta - Khonsu

10 gal tank - 1 moss ball, 3 endlers males, 4 glowlight tetras, 1 rock with java moss, 1 piece of spider wood with java moss and 1 young crypto plant attached to it

2.5 gallon Betta tank - 1 moss ball, Helios (HM BETTA MALE), 1 assassin snail

4 Not allowed!
    Black Ghost Knife Fish.

I'd want at 75 gallon tank to keep it in...

So not too fancy or difficult...but just not at the moment...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 2 Fancies, 2 Comets
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Black Ghost Knife Fish.

I'd want at 75 gallon tank to keep it in...

So not too fancy or difficult...but just not at the moment...
    I just looked at a picture of one of those...I can see why you would want that type, it's beautiful.

20 gal tall - 7 rasbora het, 8 rummynose tetras, 2 oto cats, 1 zebra nerite, 1 assassin snail, 3 crypto plants, 2 mossballs, java fern on driftwood with bronze crypto on that same piece, java moss attached to driftwood, 1 male crowntail betta - Khonsu

10 gal tank - 1 moss ball, 3 endlers males, 4 glowlight tetras, 1 rock with java moss, 1 piece of spider wood with java moss and 1 young crypto plant attached to it

4. Default

5 Not allowed!
    I have 2 fish that I REALLY want to have

1) Tiger Oscar - 55 Gallon tank simply not large enough
    Tiger.jpg

2)Zebra Pleco - my tank is big enough they are just somewhat expensive for my limited budget. I hope to get one these in the future
    zebra_pleco_care.jpg

5. Default

6 Not allowed!
    I really could play this game all day as there are so many fish that I wish I could have but I will leave you guys with one more

Mandarin Fish - Need a saltwater tank
    Mandarin.jpg

0 Not allowed!
    OMG JT they are all so beautiful. And I didn't put a post per day limit on this game just because I knew situations like yours would happen.

7. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidohari View Post
    OMG JT they are all so beautiful. And I didn't put a post per day limit on this game just because I knew situations like yours would happen.
    You don't even want to see how many posts I have for this thread I will let others have a chance before I blow this thing up

I have been doing a ton of research while waiting for my tank to cycle and I have seen a lot of unbelievable fish.

1 Not allowed!
    Soooooo that list, would it extend all the way to the Delta Quadrant? Or would you need the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter to find your way to end of that list?

Quote Originally Posted by JT2111 View Post
    You don't even want to see how many posts I have for this thread I will let others have a chance before I blow this thing up

I have been doing a ton of research while waiting for my tank to cycle and I have seen a lot of unbelievable fish.

3 Not allowed!
    Easiest question I've answered all day, Congo Tetras, Phenacogrammus interruptus
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

2 Not allowed!
    Red Asian Arowana - Illegal to have in the USA.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.