· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 99 of 229 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    On my many adventures doing some field herpetology,contracted some poison ivy. First time ever.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    ...refrain from scratching...

Picked hubby up from the airport...he's home for a whole 2 days - just enough time to do his laundry...

Have my violin lesson after work! I love my new teacher...I'm actually learning stuff... I think I'll go for weekly lessons again...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 
    Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by skullduggery1
    On my many adventures doing some field herpetology,contracted some poison ivy. First time ever.
    This may sound a bit dumb but... if you are starting to go crazy with the itching... draw a warm bath and add some oatmeal. I don't know what it is that causes the oatmeal to make you not want to itch but... it works.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Calamine lotion...Works very well also, if you don't mind looking like you have ich for awhile lol.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Murphy is seriously working overtime today...

Hell week has arrived after skipping the entire month of august, so I am somewhere in orbit from the painkillers and curled into a ball from the pain. Good thing I don't have any tanks due for cleaning in the next couple of days... I am too out of it to be trusted handling a fish tank right now.

The cold water tap in the kitchen sink is stripped and needs to be replaced, so there's no cold water in the kitchen. And there's no water pressure in the bathroom sink due to some damage that would cost entirely too much to fix.

To round out the day, the ignition switch in my mom's Focus has decided that today it was going to die on us. We were at my grandfather's old house checking on the progress of the painting going on in the upstairs bedroom, and when we tried to go get a cheap sponge mop the car would not start. Key would not even turn. Dad says it's the ignition switch itself, and it can't be fixed till Monday since he has to get new parts from the dealer. Mom's going back to work on Monday for the first time since she broke her leg. Now her car is busted, my Honda is not road-worthy yet, and dad's Intrepid is rusting out from under him.

Right now I'm sitting in front of the computer, curled around a Gigantic Microbes common cold germ plush, waiting for the latest dose of painkillers to kick in, and wishing Murphy would go find some other family to harass.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    The family and I are going to pigeon forge/gatlinburg area on thursday.We booked a nice cabin with a jacuzzi,and other amenities.Going to do some hiking and other srea attractions.Look out black bear,cause here I come.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Spent most of the day getting the old paint off my metal stand, tomorrow i'll finish cleaning it up with the angle grinder, then it will be ready for priming then its new look. While its drying i'll get the vinegar onto the tanks (4ft and 2x 2fts) to remove scale or marks. Gotta pick up some wood paint to paint the boards, and some new foam for under the tanks (foam will be coated to make it black also)

Should look good when its finished and be ready for sale!
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

0 Not allowed!
    Have been out in the garden, doing the usual ... the blue Agastache is still blooming, along with a few snapdragons. Most of the rest of the stuff has run its course and turning to seed.

Our weather is definitely changing -- my little dojos are all hyper and setting speed records around their tank. Even the cute little new one I got last Thursday. To watch them, you'd swear they were all on uppers!

We're needing the furnace on in the mornings, now.

Saturday, I was selling stuff in the annual parking lot flea market sponsored by one of our local supermarkets. Reserving the space is free, and it's a great way to make a little extra dough and also get rid of unwanted stuff you're never going to use again. Didn't do great, but didn't do too badly, either, considering this economy and people don't have the money they once had.

More later ...

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I had to drive mom in to work this morning, then she pretty much forced me to go to a job fair at ServiCom. Wasn't much of a job fair... There was almost nobody there. I dropped off a resume and got a cheeseburger from their barbeque.

And the Goldfish Pillow Project has FINALLY reached completion! I picked up the finished pillow from the seamstress this afternoon. Apparently it had gotten wedged behind a bag of stuff destined for the Salvation Army and forgotten, until I phoned asking if it was done yet XD

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Work this morning, yay for cleanup time...not *L*

Off to the Doc's, cant shake this muscle spasming in my neck, so more pain killer and now booked in for physio....hopefully that helps!

Still waiting to do the stand, need to get a new drill to attach the cleanup brush, then i can give the stand it final cleanup ready for priming. I did drop into Bunnings and pick up the wire brush for the drill (will try to pick up a new drill tomorrow).

While i was at Bunnings i grabbed 2 bags (all they had) of propagating sand, 1 bag of blood and bone and 1 bag course topping sand for my new tank.

Now relaxing, gonna go make a feed and sit and play on FB
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

Page 99 of 229 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast