· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 96 of 230 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well my eldest son starts University on Monday....cleaning pee off my floor from my newest little pain in the butt yorkie and dreaming about when I was 16...oh my I feel old today...
    Karen
    90g Cichlid- Green Terror, Severum, Firemouth, Blood Parrot
    46g Fluval Vincenza - Angel Fish, Blue Rams, Planted
    48 Gallon Saltwater Reef with sump

0 Not allowed!
    This freaken weather is driving me bats. Sun, rain, cloud, sun, rain...
    It looked pretty safe - the sky was light and I could see some sun...I head out on my rollerblades for an evening tour - five minutes out, starts to pour and chases me back in. Five minutes after THAT, its sunny again!
    GR!!!
    The roads are too wet now for me to go even if its going to be sunny til it sets...

Freaken unsettled weather...
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Getting my new tarantula spiderlings yesterday was a blast. Unpacking them was fun.

Our string ensemble started up again last night. It's a very beginner group - I joined it because I thought it would be helpful with my counting (I really suck) and give me an opportunity to be the 'best' player for a change and take a stronger role.

This year though, we have two new ladies who joined - and they play violin. We thought we were getting a cello, but that didn't pan out.

So I thought...rather than have 5 violins and 1 viola in the group, I would also play the viola (I have one) and take the lower range - so be a stand-in cello (our instructor is willing to transpose music for me).

My problem with the viola is that I can't read the C clef up to speed. I did review it all week...and thought I was okay (and I am - with music I know)...but OMG...even sight-reading really easy music was still a bit beyond me...

I was definately the worst last night...

It will be fine. I think I'll have fun. I really have to count now...since there are a lot of rests I have to deal with and hopefully I'll finally learn the d*mn C clef properly.

I'm not giving up the violin. I start lessons next week. I might go weekly this fall to help progress...and our community orchestra should start up the week after...and I play 2nd violin in it...

Lots of music for me this year!

Otherwise...gotta get off the computer and start my saturday cleaning regime...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Some old friends I haven't seen in years are on their way to visit! Expecting them within the next half hour...hope to go canoeing, have dinner out, see Conan, then a late night gabbing....
    Tomorrow - who knows?

0 Not allowed!
    Just did a 50% water change in my 20 ... And a headcount. Everyone is present and accounted for.

Will be up in the flowerbeds doing more deadheading, weeding and beginning preparations for Fall/Winter. We're hoping to have an Indian summer, but who knows, around here?

I can feel the nip in the air.

Other than that, a nice, relaxed weekend. Actually, working in the garden does relax me, though one wouldn't think so because of the physicality of it. I've lost some weight due to the exercise, moving around, toting heavy weed bags and buckets, etc. Good for body, good for soul!

More later ...

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Going shopping today,then maybe go to a aquarium shop or three.Looking for a salvin's cichlid,and a ornate bicher.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Got to go swimming for the first time in a year ^_^ We went to Gilhommes Lake, a man-made lake near the main highway. It's a half hour hike in, at least, and only a large truck or something with 4-wheel drive can get all the way in. One more reason to love my sister's Kate's monster Dakota

Pulled out six of my seven stud earrings to clean them. What a mess they were XP Fish are giving me weird looks now, since I'm wearing hoop earrings in the place of my studs.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    grey gloomy cool day here. Comfort food and tank maintenance day...

0 Not allowed!
    Went to work for a few hours this morning and cleaned a waste oil furnace burner. Then came home and went on a cleaning spree and a did water change to the reef. I just got done playing a few matches on unreal tournament 3 and now I'm waiting till 3:30 to pick up my Fiance from work.

I also really enjoy labor day because all the tourist head home After today traffic gets a lot better, at least until ski season starts
    Last edited by labnjab; 09-05-2011 at 08:12 PM.

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Dad called me over to his garage to clean out a gold Chrysler Intrepid, one he's going to use until he gets the PT Cruiser fixed. Found a good $3 in pennies in the center console and the ashtrays. Pennies have been rolled and put toward a wireless receiver for my x-box. Mine's an older model without built-in wi-fi, and I have no hardline connection. While I actually do have the Minerva's Den add-on for BioShock 2 downloaded, my x-box won't let me access it without an internet connection, which is very annoying.

I also lost my oldest betta, my white male Shimmer, today

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Page 96 of 230 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast