· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 92 of 230 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    lol why can't he just paint neater so there is no splatter, lol.
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    I mopped the hardwood floors... and did the Monday "Pick up from the weekend" ritual with some extra cleaning of the family room.

I tend to prefer some noise in the house so I put on a terrible movie about dancing while I did it. One of those movies where you know the entire storyline in the first 5 minutes.. but you watch it anyway because you want to see if the dancing is fun to watch anyway. (That's not just me that does that right?)

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm happy to report that Flit is back to her normal self and shows no lingering damage from her jaunt behind the dresser. Despite the fact that her scales were dry to the touch and she looked like a dustball with fins, she's fine.

My tiny female Mercury might be a crowntail. The rays of her tail are very pronounced, and too regular to be fin-nipping from the other females in the store tank.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Worked. Went home, made dinner. Watched TV. Watched hail storm when the TV signal died...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Worked, but went for lunch, so that broke up the day. Stopped and bought the mini-Dachshund a new bed - she is so excited about it...funny to watch. Bought a new toilet seat too...to replace the one that split in the powder room...now guests can safely seat themselves again...

Made dinner...got a new paper shredder as a 'gift' and tested it out....and got rid of a whole pile of paper in the process...

All part of my on-going declutter and tidy program...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Worked...ran errands...got home late...

I now have watches! I only had one that worked...and one that I thought needed a new battery - that I had been carrying around in my purse for a year - and just kept forgetting to get a new battery for...then I got a new one as a present...but the strap was too big.

So I took both in yesterday...had the strap made smaller on the new one...and found out that the battery on the older one was fine...it just hadn't been installed correctly and was 'loose'...*argh*

But now I have 3 watches!

I also put together the Shark Steam Blaster...man...is that ever one heavy-duty cleaning tool. I'm quite impressed with the weight of it...but I didn't have time to actually use it...I hope it works as well as it looks like it should...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I got drafted to take mom to an early appointment with a lawyer, then got dragged up to the house. Not much left to do up there, and what is left does not require mom and that damn wheelchair.

Sent out a money order for a gorgeous sea glass pendant with a betta fish painted on it ^_^

Drove mom down to the library this evening so she could get some work done on the probate stuff... We were there till almost 9pm. Five long hours. Thankfully I had my DS with me. Went to get my hair cur about 4:30. Feels so much lighter now.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    Found 60 bucks in a textbook I bought I think last year. Spilled a bottle of water on the table and book got a bit soaked, so I took the coverr jacket thing that was on it, and folded inside of it was the money. It's crazy, what a screwy hiding spot if there was one, and would have gone unnoticed if I wasn't a klutz.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I want to find hidden treasure!

Worked...went home...vegged...just tired...so it was good...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Had to take mom to another hellishly early appointment, then got dragged to the house. One of my grandfather's friends showed up to help us get things packed and moved, and he's bringing someone with a truck to take stuff to the dump. I stuffed a huge plastic clamshell container into the back seat of the Focus, along with several other boxes and a critter I absolutely refuse to lose.

When I finally got home from that run, I collapsed onto the bed and slept for several hours.

Dad woke me up telling me to go pick up a takeout order at Ziggy's Pub & Grill (steaks!), and I headed out after getting some of the smaller boxes, which had been rolling around in the back, out of my back seat. Was still getting some very weird and funny double-takes... My stuffed fox was on top of the clamshell in the back.

Yes, I have a taxidermy red fox, and no, it's not my fault he's in that particular condition

Page 92 of 230 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast