· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 91 of 230 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Unhappy Day of the Dead

0 Not allowed!
    Watching kids, so wife can go to Aunt's funeral. Also burying our Sail Fin Platy Blush.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    It has been one of "those weeks" where everything I touch either falls or breaks... Mostly just falls. Fortunately for my sanity, none of what's gotten knocked over has contained a fish.

I was cleaning Sunny's tank today, and when I was washing off the ornaments the anemone fell off the pile, hit the floor, and broke. Sunny, in a cup on the counter, witnessed this and proceeded to go ballistic. He was FURIOUS. Funny to watch, though. Once I got him back in his tank, I went to Wal-Mart to look for a new ornament. The one I picked is shaped like a rock with a squid on it, with holes so the fish can go through it. Sunny has since gone from "YOU BROKE MY HIDING SPOT!!!" to "what the heck is this thing? o.o" He's still mad at me, though

Had to go into town to put the garbage out at the house... Was carrying it outside when my left leg collapsed under me and I ended up falling down the front stairs. Thank Primus that I landed on the garbage bags instead of the cement walk.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I hate falling...*bleh*

Worked. Came home. Made supper. Washed dishes. Went with hubby on a 'run' to town to get more paint supplies. Came home. Looked at some new (easy) violin music for a workshop I'm attending. I know the workshop is for rank beginners...but thought it wouldn't hurt me (or them) to be there...but the stuff is pretty easy...

Guess I'll find out soon enough if it was of benefit to me (or them).

Today's plans: Work. Go home. Go through the music again. Rest swollen ankle some more...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Worked. Got crickets. Came home. Put up swollen ankle.

Not very exciting.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well after cleaning fish tanks I am going to make some star shaped frosted sugar cookies for my date under the meteor shower.

I need to figure out which blanket I'm going to take out to spread on the lawn.

I am also debating if I want to pull out the 6 giant lengths of flub I did by mixing the wrong single strand into the 4 strands stitching I did on my project. This has been the most irksome project.... the first and only time I've done a project where I ran out of a color and now I'm all worried about running out of the other colors.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

Default R.I.P. Quicksilver

0 Not allowed!
    My silvery-white female betta with the pink tail has died...

I came home this evening and was clearing out the corner next to the dresser when I looked into the tank to check on the girls and found Silver nose-down in the gravel, not breathing and not moving. I tapped her fins and body and even right next to her eye with a long straw, to check for life, but there was no response, not even a twitch when I netted her out. She was gone. Not a mark on her body, no signs of ammonia burns on her gills. No signs of what happened to her ;_; The tank was promptly given a water change and a gravel siphoning. 60% water change. The other females are still trying to figure out what just happened, and now they're starting to vie for position. Silver was third-ranked in the tank. My bet's on Blue for taking her position

This afternoon I got dragged out in the middle of my water changes, because someone wanted to buy the mini-fridge at my grandfather's house and mom said we'd be there in a half hour (I was still in my pj's at the time). After the sale I did not get to come home to finish my tank maintenance; mom wanted to get more work done clearing the house. I just wanted to go home and finish cleaning tanks. Searchlight's is days overdue >>;;;

I also visited the lfs today, to ask about the possibility of ordering a dragon betta. The fish guy I deal with (he actually does know what he's talking about) said he would check the lists when the monthly order goes out to the breeders in Singapore. If there are dragons available, he'll order one for me
    Last edited by Cyberra; 08-14-2011 at 02:43 AM.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Had a near heart attack about an hour ago... Was looking into my female tank and realized one was missing. Flit, the pale pink female, had vanished. I searched the tank, then got a flashlight and a mirror to look behind the dresser. And there she was. She had jumped out the opening where the smaller filter's cables run through. I had to tear up half the room and pull out the bottom drawer to get at her, and her scales were dry when I reached her, but she was alive and flopping. She is now back in the tank, and I am keeping a careful eye on her. That opening has since been covered by a piece of paper to prevent any more escape attempts. If it happens again there's no guarantee I'll be home to save her before she dies back there.

I FINALLY got that broken piece of the heat shield pulled out from under the car. It got broken over a month ago, and dad only just got around to pulling it off. No more rattling from underneath!

Mom and I went out to check on the family bungalow this afternoon. The rains have been heavy, and we wanted to make sure everything was still there. Our property was fine, but my uncle, who owns the property right next to us, said he lost a good eight feet of riverbank.

0 Not allowed!
    yeesh, not having much luck with your bettas...tho I guess you could say you were lucky to find the jumper when you did.

I got home from work to find one of my chromis on the floor...quite dried out...

Rescaped my JD tank today. The loaches ate the fry (didn't realise they would do that) so I was able to give it a good cleaning which Ihaven't done for awhile being afeared to suck the little guys up.

Went for a nice long rollerblade today after a some days of hiatus due to rain, rain, and more rain. It might be done for awhile tho. I hope it is, its too early for Fall!
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sheamurai
    yeesh, not having much luck with your bettas...tho I guess you could say you were lucky to find the jumper when you did.

I got home from work to find one of my chromis on the floor...quite dried out...
    Yeah, I spotted her just in time. She would've died if I hadn't gotten to her when I did. She's doing just fine; shook off the fall and is back to her normal self. Little Mercury is investigating her at the moment.

Thank goodness bettas can breathe air! Otherwise I think she would've suffocated before she fully dried out
    Last edited by Cyberra; 08-15-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Painted trim this weekend.

Got all the basement windows trimmed (9of those)...and two 'regular' windows. Lots of windows still to go.

However, AFTER I was finishing up with the 2nd coat on the last window...hubby comes by and yells at me...he's doing another coat of white on the house and now I'll have to do a third trim to hide the splatter?

Why not tell me that BEFORE I do the 2nd coat of trim???

Page 91 of 230 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast