· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 9 of 229 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Both hubby and I avoided getting that gene, too. Neither of us is the least bit interested in the Superbowl, or any other ballgame, for that matter. I occasionally watch golf, but only to admire the scenery on and around the course, which is often quite beautiful. When I do watch the golfers, I can feel their frustration when they come SSSSOOOO CCCCLLLOOOSE to rolling that ball into the hole, and it just misses by millimeters. Good thing the TV audience can't hear some of the verbal responses -- it would become an X-rated program pretty fast, I suspect!

I did a load of laundry after feeding my fish.

Read a couple articles in National Geographic, then had a banana and some black olives to eat.

Not much else doing, except posting on this forum.

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Slight addition to my post... Attempting to get pictures of Scarlet the female betta. Key word being "attempting". Apparently she's even more camera-phobic than the males. I swear, she's not a fish, she's a light particle with fins!

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Heading out in a few minutes(if my wife hurries up getting dressed)on the LFS circut.My two year old son likes to put his fingers in the indoor koi pond.they fish lipped it.Have a good day you all.Or is it,Y'ALL?
    Last edited by skullduggery1; 02-07-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Worked yesterday, came home, made dinner, drove back to the city to go to a piano concert with my daughter.

The young woman performing taught my daughter for a year or so (about 4 years ago)...and is now off in NY finishing her doctorate. She's a brilliant performer.

She played one contemporary piece...you know how music can give you visual images?

All I could think of was "tree frogs on LSD"...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Not that much, today. Have fed my fish and, of course, am enjoying them. Water change later today.

Plan to give my cat his medicated food this morning, as soon as I can get outside. He's an old cat and has had liver problems for quite some time. I have been given capsules to pull apart and mix the powdered medicine inside into his wet food. He has become finicky, however, and eats very little of it.

Will try to get in to see the hairdresser for a trim.

And will be calling my LFS about the 65-gallon tank/stand/filter system, etc. they have on special order for me. We'll be going there this Wednesday, and I want to see how much of it is ready to pick up. The order is prepaid. They said they would call me when it came in, but they get busy down there and don't always remember to do so.

My parish prayer group meets tonite, and I plan to be there.

Other than that, not much else.

-- mermaidwannabe
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Yesterday was another "recovery from prior week" day. Bf is hopefully mostly over his ickiness, but we still were kind of lazy :X

Played some more Kirby including ice ledge levels (boo! Hiss)

Did water changes on my two tanks. Called the fish store we shop and were delighted they had 2 of the 3 species we were hoping for available so we scooted over there and picked up 4 more assassin snails and an albino lfbn pleco. I also spoke to them about seeing if they could order more of the alternans loach and left my number.... so hopefully! The pleco is in the QT tank.... s/he came from a tank with some poorly looking banjo catfish so... better safe then sorry!

Baked up a new cookie recipe: Blueberry Lemon Drop Cookies. Was a little concerned because it was a new recipe but they passed the taste test with flying colors! So I packed them up to send off to bf's work.

Added a new skein to the scarf project. Its yarn I've had for years now that a friend sent and when he sent it to me... it was too nice for my skill level (silk/mohair/lambswoll blend) and I wasn't sure I knew what to do with it... so I'm so pleased how its turning out.

Today I've just managed to have my coffee, start the quilt from the living room in the laundry and call the recycle people about exchanging our two smaller bins for one larger one. It was one of those every few minutes cut in to play a recording on how important you waiting on hold is to them types that had just enough drama you get excited several times thinking you finally got through.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Having a coffee and catching up on online stuff, then off to work for a couple of hours, then home, package up apple snails, pick up demon spawns, drop one at school and other down town to catch up with mates, then off to deliver apple snails to buyer. Home to sort out canister filter and do housework *L*
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Today I wrestled with some silicone and re-sealed my 45G Hex, UGH. My daughter came home sick from school, BUT...........I found a house!!!!! So it wasnt totally horrific today!!!

Google is your friend. Use it!!!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What do ya think I'm doing? I'm being a fish nerd on AC!

Good Luck!
    120 gallon29 gallon
    5.5 and 2.5 gallon
    The harley man......no not the motorcycle, harlequin rasboras
    Angie R.I.P. 10/29/11

0 Not allowed!
    I caught a flight to Tornoto for work. When I left home the temp was -24 C, now that I'm in Toronto I'm injoying a down-right heat wave at 0C (30F).
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Page 9 of 229 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast