· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 85 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Cool

0 Not allowed!
    Watchin the dog...
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Had to take mom to the hospital for an x-ray and to get a new cast on her broken leg. The swelling had gone down, so her cast was loose and driving her nuts, and the instant coffee she somehow managed to spill down it didn't help the itching any. She wanted to go back to work next week, but the doc said not for at least another month.

On a better note, mom got a walking cast on, and the doctor says she can start walking in about 2 weeks. Before they were saying she wouldn't be able to walk for 4 months after the surgery, which took place just over two months ago.

Got some of my scheduled tank maintenance done today... I didn't like Shimmer's behavior (or lack thereof), so I moved him to a smaller tank where I could keep an eye on him. He's now glaring at me and sulking. Sunny is in the 1.7-gal and he is thoroughly enjoying himself.

The 10-gal is reading 0 ammonia on the tests... I need a better test kit for nitrates/nitrites, though. The fish are doing just fine, loving their larger tank, and the filter is well-cycled ^_^

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    [quote=Cyberra]

On a better note, mom got a walking cast on, and the doctor says she can start walking in about 2 weeks. Before they were saying she wouldn't be able to walk for 4 months after the surgery, which took place just over two months ago.

quote]

I love our healthcare, get a walking cast, but don't use it for two weeks? If you gave me a walking cast, guess what, i'd be hobling around way before that 2 weeks was up...
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Surfdog]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra

quote]

I love our healthcare, get a walking cast, but don't use it for two weeks? If you gave me a walking cast, guess what, i'd be hobling around way before that 2 weeks was up...
    It was a very severe break, and they want to be sure it's healed enough for her to walk on at all. Originally she wasn't supposed to be walking for another two months. Mom broke both her lower leg bones just above the ankle; she has pins in one and a plate on the other. So I'd say she's doing pretty well to be walking two months early!

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Back to my regular grind today. Then rush home to let out the dogs, then come back to town to pick up hubby. Then see if we can figure out which car we can use for the 16 year old's driver's test tomorrow morning. All of ours seem to have an issue that makes them ineligable (like a cracked windshield).
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    My 16-year old took his driver's test this morning...and failed. One major boo-boo (drove in a turning lane because he didn't notice it was a turning lane)...overall he's fine. I had one unhappy camper though. Now we get to do it all again in 2 weeks. Oh yay. Plus, he was counting on passing and made all sorts of arrangement to work (without telling us)...now we have to replan our weekend...

Hoping to go see a movie...even 2!...this weekend. Weather doesn't look nice so we can get caught up on some of the blockbusters on my short-list.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Got shanghied into taking mom out to run errands again... We went to Wal-Mart, then back to my grandfather's house to pick up another load. I got a window fan today; I'm the only one who didn't have one, and my computer tower doubles as a space heater. This room gets to over 30 degrees C at times, and the thermometers in my fish tanks are peaking just over the green zone. 82 degrees at the max right now.

This evening we had a wicked thunderstorm move in. Our dog is terrified of thunder, and tends to head down the hall to hide. I was cooking tacos so the hall door was shut, so Chester nudged on the bathroom door. After spending 20 minutes trying to tell him I did not need help doing my business, I managed to wash my hands and leave the room without stepping on him.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Going to do just a couple errands this morning, then its off to a beach volleyball tournament this afternoon. I hope its not crazy hot!
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My usual laid back Saturday (thank goodness!). Veg, do household chores...and maybe go to a movie tonight. We're like 5 movies behind...(that we would prefer to see in a theatre on a big screen).

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The last 24 hours has been one of those periods that you wish would never, ever happen... Or that you could go back and erase. I wish life worked that way.

My youngest sister was sexually assaulted at a bar last night, after going to a wedding with one of her friends. She called home in hysterics at 3am. Mom and dad went to pick her up from the hospital.

Hell week began two months late... I've spent the day either curled up in a ball of agony or somewhere in orbit from the painkillers.

We finally got my cable hooked up, so I can watch tv while curled into a ball or out of my mind on painkillers.

It's really been one of those days ><

Page 85 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast