· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 79 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Had our Canada Day get-together and fireworks at a neighbour's last night.

Slept in (sort-of) today then tackled the SW tank.

Got it emptied out, and as clean as I'm willing to clean it.

Now I'm exhausted on top of being depressed - taking down a tank, even a small one, is a fair amount of work. I carried all the water up the stairs and tossed it on the gravel driveway (to save our septic system)...I need a holiday...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Awake and had coffee and cold pizza for brekkie *L*

Gotta organize Nika's paperwork for her vet visit

When i get back, got quite a bit i really should do *L*
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nika passed her vet check no probs, vaccinated and got her worming tabs. Expensive exercise *L* Last few days. Dog rego - $86. Vacc and worm tabs $105

Did some yard work, 2 ute loads taken to the dump. Stupid trees should not regrow once trimmed *L* Front yard is starting to look darn good!

I'm stiff and sore from the work today...so will be heading to bed early i think. Might lay in bed and have a read of my book
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Right now im sitting at the opposite of the tank drinking some tea and watching the tank. I think I'm getting a pair of angels and the dominant angelfish is dividing the tank. Better watch out for injuries.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power is knowledge.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Today is house and tank day. I am actually setting up a new but temp tank for my smallest Jack Dempsey. He's in a tank with what I hope will be a pair of JDs, and he is just now starting to get harassed to the point where there are split fins. I don't want to rehome him just yet, as my electric blue JD is not mature enough to be sure he is going to live. So a temp tank for the little guy.

Also tank maintenance for at least two other tanks - the reef and JD tank (so I can catch the wee fella easier).

Then a little walk to see what I have for mail, now that the strike is sorta over.
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm doing 'chores and chat'... But we're off to a wedding this morning...

Be back tomorrow around dinner. My 16-year old is miffed that he's house-sitting again, but tired enough from his week of partying and staring his summer job that he's not too miffed...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    FINALLY getting rid of the pile of scrap I call my car... My Hyundai Accent (dubbed the "Hyundai Accident" for the condition it's in) is not safe. I'd asked dad (car repair guy) to look around for a used car in better condition. He found me a very-well-cared for '95 Honda Prelude, a car he knows very well since he rebuilt the engine and the front end about 3 years ago. As soon as I get my piano sold I'll be able to afford the parts for the work it needs, then I can get it on the road and send the Hyundai to the scrapyard, where it belongs.

The 10-gal is coming along nicely; I think I'm going to appreciate a filtered tank more than the fish are! Much less work involved in the maintenance than the unfiltered 5-gal my females are currently occupying.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hubby got the yard done, despite the wedding...so it looks nice again (all the rain has caused for more rapid lawn/weed growth than usual) - I have the inside of the house under control...

Today it's back to work...I'm almost good with all the new material, but still need a bit more time to figure out some of the data...then I should be able to move a lot quicker (and without getting a headache ) with the material.

I hope this is a quiet week (it should be). I need to spend a few evenings relaxing and getting unstressed...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Worked, napped, went to bed early. All according to plan. I actually feel a little less drained this morning. Another day or two of vegging and I hope I'm back on track.

...our older son had a bad day though. His work truck was broken into Sunday night. They stole his work computer (really bad) and his personal computer (also bad). For some reason they left his wallet, gym bag and sunglasses...so he didn't lose all that - which will save him some time having to replace all that stuff/cancell cards, etc..

He's not allowed to leave the work computer in the vehicle (policy). And normally he doesn't...but this one night he did ...and he lost it. We'll have to see how that pans out. He has offered to pay for it.

After his sister's incident earlier this year, you'd think he'd be more careful.

He's sick about it though...couldn't eat yesterday. I'm glad he's fully admitting it was his fault.

Maybe soon they'll all start listening to me when I 'fuss'.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm Sat at work..daydreaming about what I'm going to put in my new 255litre (67US GAL) tank

I'm pretty much convinced it won't be big enough for my Oscar so he'll get re-homed

Page 79 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast