· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 77 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I am really starting to lose my mind.

Mom's the one dragging her heels on the move now... We were supposed to move two dressers, a cedar chest, and a load of mom's china from here to the house, a total of 2-3 trips. We got the first dresser and the cedar chest out. Then mom started dragging her behind, getting us to unpack an older box-thing and repack the cedar chest, then put all of dad's stuff in the dresser we'd just moved. Instead of the planned 3 trips, we only got one done. And we didn't get back here until 10:30pm. I am about ready to kill something.

Tomorrow, I am being dragged out of bed at an unholy hour to get my room packed; the desk has to be moved, and Kate wants to take the bed back to Halifax with her. I myself will probably be staying here until the end of the month, with my fish, sleeping on an air mattress, and half my tanks on the floor. Searchlight is living on the bathroom counter right now, because the dresser we moved today was the one his tank was sitting on. Was going to put him on the desk, but the desk has to go too.

I am legally learning disabled, and because I am disabled I do not adapt to change well at all. Even less so when it's happening this fast.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    What kind of disability? I'd never have known from your posts...very articulate!

Work today...I'm tired though...vegged last night, but then didn't sleep...so not rested up at all! Have to run some errands after work. I'm hand delivering bills because of the postal strike...one still left to do. If I can, I'd like to get some shopping in...there are a lot of summer sales starting and our summer hasn't even started yet - so I'm hoping I can pick up some more clothes for cheap...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    What kind of disability? I'd never have known from your posts...very articulate!
    I suffer from a combination of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and Asperger's Disorder, a type of high-functioning autism. Basically, I have the attention span of a guppy, enough energy to power a car, and complicated theories/research/etc goes so far over my head it might as well be in orbit. My brain does not work the same way as most people's, so my memory span is fairly short and I can't process information very quickly. Complex reasoning is simply out of my grasp, and changes to established routines/surroundings can bring the whole process to a screeching halt.

Thanks to the Asperger's, which has physical "side effects", most of my five senses are set on "high". Which means high-pitched noises that most people hardly notice can be ear-splittingly loud to me, and rough textures can cause a painful abrasion. I'm sensitive to texture and gravitate toward soft textures, which explains all the furs, both fake and real, I have.

On the moving front, I really wish it would just be over. For the last two days I've been moving large and heavy pieces of furniture, and now my body hurts all over. My left shoulder, the one with the chronic bursitis, is threatening to go at any time, and both legs are screaming with pain. I can barely walk right now, it hurts so bad.

Tomorrow involves two fridges, probably a desk, and other assorted bits and pieces. God help me ><

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Raining here today, so the day will be limited to house and tank cleaning.
    Looking at the calendar, its a bit depressing to see that June is almost over...a whole month of "not winter" gone already...hopefully the rain finishes up today and outside becomes an option!
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    PLECO PLUSHIE!!!! What would the "L" number be for this cutie?

The pain in my legs has finally subsided, or at least localized itself. Now it's settled into my lower back, hip joints, and knees instead of stretching from lower back to mid-calf in one unbroken mass of pain. I'm still walking like an old man, trying not to bend my knees any more than absolutely necessary.

Went out to the bungalow today to drop off some dishes, a container of aloe vera for the summer kit, and check on the place. There was no wind up there, and the black flies were out in force. I itch all over ><
    Last edited by Cyberra; 06-27-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Lovely day today, its tidy the house and mow the lawn day.
    I also have a couple phone calls to make. I'm going to see about "buying back" my hotwater tank and that will be one less monthly bill to pay...
    20gal long planted community

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Waiting on a shipment for two ponds I need to install
    Making the man-o-war cave more manly. (its a room built like a bunker, I cant shake my army ways still lol, yes I do have inoperable arms to add in decoration)

Wife said it was only fitting since all I do in the cave is play shooting games lol

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Cute PlecoPlushie!

Had a busy weekend. I thought I had Friday off, so I went shopping after work...then get a desperate call from hubby saying my son and his girl-friend are coming for dinnner -and that I should rush home and make the dinner .

Well, I didn't get home in time to start, even though I curtailed my shopping plans (did get a few sale items though)...hubby and my son had almost everything cooked by the time I got there. I did the dishes.

Saturday we all did a run (family event with friends)...I walked the 10 k with a buddy. Walked briskly but didn't kill myself like last time. Then we had a Grad BBQ at the neighbour's. Yesterday I did some housework. Was going to ride my horse, but it was pouring. Rain cleared up in the evening, so we went to watch my daughter's BF play his last baseball game of that league. I met his dog. Met his Dad and step-mom on the Saturday. Guess it's serious. They celebrated their 6 m anniversary a couple of weeks ago.

Today I'm at the rental property. It's still vacant, but the Gas Company needs to install a new meter, so someone has to be here.

I don't know how people work and manage life. I had to book this during their work day...apparently mine doesn't factor in.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Kate is FINALLY out of my hair, and I can get a decent sleep for the first time in well over a week. Thank Primus for that.

She intended to leave at noon today, and to take the bed from the room I currently occupy with her. After peeling off all the sheets and checking underneath, she discovered that the frame is one piece, all held together with rivets, and with the chair lift track in the way getting it downstairs is impossible. So I have command of the bed for a while longer.

The big 27-inch tube TV from the living room was supposed to be mine, but Kate informed me that it was just too big to fit in the room I have to move into. Her friend Rob took it last night, to replace a wrecked TV at his mother's house. Tomorrow I will be picking up a brand-new, never-used 24-inch LED flatscreen TV from Sandy's GMV, the local used electronics/games/music store.

After Kate left I cleaned two tanks that I was supposed to have done two days ago (Shimmer and Midnight). They were due for cleaning Saturday, but Kate was driving me nuts, and by the time she finally let up on me (around midnight) I was just too tired to clean tanks. Thankfully, the fishies seem to have gotten through the delay just fine

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Had an unproductive day at work yesterday when I finally got to my desk at 11:00. To get something done I thought I'd better get a virus program for my computer - have had some strange messages...uploaded McAfee...it took 2 hours *argh* (and there were no viruses just an awful lot of 'cookies'). But at least now I shouldn't have to worry about something mucking up my data.

Brought in my netbook, will load McAfee on it too (I hope) and then I should have both computers to use.

Have all the data organized for the first project. Don't know whether to stare at it another day and make sure there are no boo-boos (this is all new to me, so I'm going slow on purpose to familiarize myself with the material) or hand it in and start the next data set.

Rode my horse yesterday for the first time in 3 years or so. I was worried he'd be poopy, but he was good as gold. I rode an entire 20 minutes...and can feel it. Sheesh. Hopefully I can keep it up if I'm careful.

Also had issues with the SW tank. I'll post seperately about it.

Page 77 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast