· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 76 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Which goes to show that newspapers don't biodegrade easily.

Cy, it sounds like your sister is very inconsiderate. Have you tried sitting her down and having a serious talk with her? Is there something that you know of that really would annoy her? Why not turn the tables and do to her some of what she is doing to you? Maybe she'll leave you alone, just to keep you from bugging her.

Perhaps having her read a scientific article on the health consequences of sleep deprivation might give her a wake-up call (no pun intended).

Just my two-cents worth, but if it were me, I would demand a little more common courtesy.

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Had the farrier out. Got 8/10 horses done. One is having issues...back feet are hurting him and he won't move ...but there's nothing wrong with his feet per se...hope he 'gets over' whatever it is. We'll be keeping a close eye out...

I'm a bit sore from holding horses...a couple were being bad...my arms are tired...lol. I feel for the farrier...she was bent over doing 32 feet, I was only standing holding 8 horses...

But we caught everyone this time and stabled them, so I vaccinated and wormed the 3 I didn't catch the first go-around last month...finally can say I'm caught up.

Back at work today...should get cracking...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Did you inspect his hooves out very well? I had a peruvian paso that got a nice sliver in its hoof in that fleshy part and acted the exact same way. It took a bit and a few large men to get him settled down to extract it with a pair of needlenose pliers.

Good Luck with your boy.

Today, Just doing landscaping work and contemplating setting up my tubs outside.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Doing a intake gasket on a 98 buick Regal 3.8 Gravy

0 Not allowed!
    Just finished vacuuming the gravel in my 20-gallon-high, and rescaped it, some. Left the spoiled little dojos' cave in there -- who am I to take their luxury mansion away from them? (Glaring eyes!). Of course with that went a 35% water change. Now, my nitrates should be back now in the 7 to 10 range. Placed the live Anubias nana on its attached base in a different part of the tank this time -- just for something visually different. Thus far, it is staying nice and green, no yellowing leaves. The light is a little dimmer because I'm floating another fake shrimp haven on the surface amid the other floating plants, and the other two havens. Eventually, java moss will attach to it and form a thick, insulating pad among the plastic fronds. More places for the shrimp to hang out.

When I vacuumed the gravel, I noticed one dead shrimp siphoned into the bucket. Or maybe it was a shed skin? I poked around at it -- usually they'll flit out of the way if they're alive, and I can net them back into the tank. This did nothing. It was semi-transparent.

I haven't seen any of my RCS within the last couple of days. Hopefully, they're all just hidden from view.

Relaxing, now, with a bottle of tea.

Gorgeous day! Will be out in the garden shortly.

More later -- Mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Guppy, Upper or lower or both.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during your endeavor. I got too frustrated and had another car nut work on it.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe
    Which goes to show that newspapers don't biodegrade easily.

Cy, it sounds like your sister is very inconsiderate. Have you tried sitting her down and having a serious talk with her? Is there something that you know of that really would annoy her? Why not turn the tables and do to her some of what she is doing to you? Maybe she'll leave you alone, just to keep you from bugging her.

Perhaps having her read a scientific article on the health consequences of sleep deprivation might give her a wake-up call (no pun intended).

Just my two-cents worth, but if it were me, I would demand a little more common courtesy.

-- mermaid
    What makes you think I haven't tried? Kate is one of those "my way or the highway" types; she pisses off the whole family. If I try to talk to her, she gets all snooty and starts accusing me of being lazy and all this other crap, twisting it around until it's ALWAYS my fault. She is damned inconsiderate, and she really just does not care.

Today the old stove from the basement left the house, along with an old chair with broken springs underneath. Again, I was asleep when this began (after laying awake for a couple of hours, had only gotten to sleep an hour or so before stuff started leaving), and was dragged out to "move stuff out of the way". Something Kate could easily have done on her way downstairs, but nooooooo. Was on my way back up to bed when she told me "get my a$$ up and start packing up my room" just before she disappeared to take the stuff to the dump and did not come back for hours.

I really wish she'd go back to Halifax and leave me alone ><

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I am introducing two male rams to my females today and also getting a BN Pleco into the tank. Lets hope the rams could get comfortable and be nice.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power is knowledge.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Got home early last night, and hoped I could relax...but geez...if it wasn't one little thing after another!

Work today...maybe tonight I can relax (properly).
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Right now, am trying to cool down my tank. Fan on, drapes shut, tank light off. Water is nearing 74F -- too warm for a coldwater environment. Dojos can tolerate it, but it's really not good for them.

Will be going up to the garden shortly. But first, will take my binoculars and do some birding in our yard. We are situated in the middle of a mixed forest, and I have feeders up. I can hear the begging calls of baby birds, now...

Cy, have you tried talking to your parents about how your sister treats you? Do they listen -- at all? Sounds like she is very, very spoiled and selfish. And you are suffering the consequences. Not fair!

I'm on my way out, now. More later ...

-- Mermaid

Page 76 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast