· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I've been trying to edit for 15 minutes...when I finally fixed it...I had timed out...

I was going to defend my blatant self-righteous attitude about the parking by pointing out that THEY were parked on the 'no parking' side of the road surrounding the soccer field AND were parked in the wrong direction.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well apparently I am immune to the chicken pox.My eldest daughter had them 6 weeks ago,And I have never had them.Incubation for the pox is over,so I am safe again.On another note,playing hooky from work today.First warm dry day in a week,and it is time to cut the grass.I would let the goats out to eat some,but to much landscape to browse on.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    lol Rue...you are going to have to start keeping those condiment packets in your car for these little parking faux pas...
    20gal long planted community

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Epidural went well doctor said. I've been taking a lot of vitamins and stretching and it seemed to be getting better before the epidural. Hopefully the shot helps speed it along. I walked down the dorm for the first time in months without pain. Hope it continues lol

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I slept in till 4pm this afternoon... No water changes scheduled for today, and I don't have the car back yet so I can't go anywhere anyway. No reason to get up early. Spent the evening figuring out how to work my new PS2, and started playing a WALL-E game. I have figured out that my coordination SUCKS. Can't even drive a straight line. I keep falling off things.

I have a couple of short vids I'd love to post to YouTube and then to here, but I don't have a YouTube account anymore (lost my password a few years ago and can't get it back), and I can't get a new account. I know there are members with YouTube accounts here... If I could email the vids to someone, could they post them to YouTube for me? Please?

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sheamurai
    lol Rue...you are going to have to start keeping those condiment packets in your car for these little parking faux pas...
    What a good idea! Then it will also look like a crime of opportunity (kids messing around) vs. a carefully thought-out revenge master plan by an otherwise reasonable woman!

I wonder if I should still wear gloves, in case they find the wrappers and check for fingerprints?

=> went out for a business-related dinner last night. Sat with a bunch of guys I never met before...and actually had a very good time. So much fun when it all clicks...

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Got my Biology test back. Studied for 5+ hours, got a 68

Class average (this a class of 85 students) was a 69. According to that, I didn't do to bad. But there has to be something wrong with the professor if everyone did that bad. Highest grade I saw was a 81 out of the 15 people I talked to. Topic was easy, the way he developed and asked the questions were odd, and the answers all could have been right to a degree. I hate when professors do that.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My FIL is staying with us for the weekend. I knew he might be coming, ONLY because I overheard a telephone conversation. But no one told me he was coming for sure until he showed up.

I give up. I'm making myself scarce while he's here. If hubby can't plan his Dad's visit with me...then hubby can look after him all by himself.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm using Firefox as my main web browser now, after that bleeping supervirus attacked my computer for the second time in a week. I am getting fed up with dealing with it and wishing SOMEONE would come up with an anti-virus upgrade that would block the damn thing. As of right now there's still no way of stopping it.

Had to get my car from mom early this morning to take my tower in for repairs, and get my groceries. I'm getting sick of this... I want my car back! I don't like being stuck in the house all the time ><

Got my female betta tank and Shimmer's tank cleaned... Then crawled back into bed and slept till 4:30pm. Was woken up by mom calling to ask me if I wanted some Chinese food. When she was driving me home we had to swing by Wal-Mart to drop off some food for my sister Michelle. I didn't even get to go into the store >< Wanted to try and find another copy of Transformers: The Game for my PS2, since the one I got from my other sister has no game disk. It must've been in her PS2 when the thing went missing.

So I'm stranded and cranky, and my comp's a virus magnet. Not having a good week.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    I give up. I'm making myself scarce while he's here. If hubby can't plan his Dad's visit with me...then hubby can look after him all by himself.
    good plan. It's only polite to let someone know you are coming, even tho family always has the door open to them...
    Maybe now's your chance to stock up on Micky D's ketchup packets...

I am looking forward to a perfectly lovely weekend. The forecast is for nice weather, no one is coming over (unless I get a Rue-like unknown visitation) so it will be my first free weekend home since I got back from vacation.

My saltwater tank is going to get a minor rescape. My lawn will be raked and mowed. My dishes and laundry will get done. I will clean the shed and store the snowblower for the winter. I will complete and practise my choreography solo for the upcoming studio dance recital.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!

as if!

hopefully one or two of those things will get done...if I'm lucky...
    20gal long planted community

Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast