· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 52 of 230 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Had my studded tires removed today, and the regulars put back on. Will have to drive in Thursday for the retorquing.

Scrubbed the rest of the diatoms off the glass and did some minor rescaping. It's actually kind of nice having that rear planel transparent -- I can look into the tank from the back and see what's going on.

Eventually, I'll replace the background with something really interesting to look at.

Stopped by our local animal shelter and dropped off a brand new pet bed that my cat won't use, for some reason.

Came home and fed him his medicated food, then walked in the garden for a bit, as it's a little nicer, today. Of course, all the kitties got cuddled and petted.

Fed some O-Nips to my dojos, and some spirulina flakes to the other fish. Spotted some of my RCS among the floating plants. They're getting BIG!

More later ....

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    I got to the grocery store, picked up last minute supplies for tomorrow nights dinner and for when my guests are here this weekend. (Filled a dish of mints and dark chocolate for the guest room)

Talked to my dad briefly while trying to figure out a gift idea for a friend who's birthday is coming... and found out the "other mother" in my life's mother in law passed away... so then I was sending flowers/plants to their house. Left a message on their machine.

The week HAS to get better at this rate....

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm giving an exam. It's a nice change from writing an exam. But they all look so worried. Now I'm getting nervous. Two and half hours to go...

Then I go for a violin lesson...then I go home and start marking exams...then I go to my last dance class of the season.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Did a 48% water change. Scrubbed off a few more diatoms I had missed the last time. They aren't that easy to see unless you look at them from certain angles. Especially behind the plants and decor. Trying to reach them is also fun.

Yesterday was nice, today is crummy, again. Some Spring! But, it's still young ...

Also changed the water in the goldie tubs in the shop ... They get about a 70% change.

More later ...

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Tired today! I think the stress of finishing up the semester took a bit of a toll. LOL...can't settle down. I need to get cracking on marking, but I'm behind on cleaning fish tanks and other basic cleaning (and I'm not joking, I can't let it go too long).

This afternoon I'm taking the 5 'furries' to the vet for shots. One trip with the 2 cats, then I'll come home for the 3 dogs. I'm stressing a bit about Celeste. After all she's been through this past year (between porcupines and dog attacks) she's a bit grumbly. I think we'd better muzzle her to be safe.

I suppose if I don't start on exams it's not the end of the world. I can wait until tomorrow if I want to.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Boy was a I wrong about the week getting better....

So our friends that were supposed to come over last night for dinner.... their dog passed away in the middle of the night.

Then my dad called to say that Amtrak cancelled the train he was supposed to take today to get her on Saturday because of flooding in North Dakota. So now we don't know when he's going to be able to catch a train out here.

0 Not allowed!
    Have to go into town today to have my wheels retorqued after removing the studded tires last Tuesday.

Will drop off the truck insurance payment, then fill the gas tank for our trip to Lewiston, tomorrow.

Today -- just keeping a watch on the rear of my tank to monitor that slow seepage that seems to be occurring along parts of the top edge of the bottom frame. I have buckets lined up and a plan for moving the fish should a full-blown leak develop. Siphon hose is handy.

As long as the tank stays full and the surroundings stay dry, it's not an emergency, yet. But definitely being monitored.

Now, when I bring home my new 65-gallon tomorrow and test-fill it with water, let's just hope it doesn't leak! BIL should have my stand ready.

Maybe if enough of us aquarists put enough pressure on the LFSs, they'll start stocking more of the seamless variety?

More later ...

-- mermaid

0 Not allowed!
    I woke up, had cold pizza and coke from the fridge, while playing videogames for a few hours. Then I took a walk in the warm sunshine to get more coke at the store. Walked back to my place to watch a movie and relax on the couch. After that I had more time to kill, so at midday I rode my bike down to the beach for a swim. The sun was shining and the water was clear and warm......

.... Then I really woke up, realized it was 5:00 am, and got ready to go to work
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    ...I was jealous there for a moment...

Thirty more minutes...and I start cat-catching...gotta be quick or they get suspicious and hide on me...and it's a big house...

Awards Showcase

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish welcome - Algenco Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins 
    You need one of these too. - Celtic Fins everyones given you one but me! - mommy1 Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins congrats on your award! - Brookfish 
    Congrats on your pic award - Celtic Fins Sorry about Blackie and the others mate! - fraggle the algae was meant to be tissues! - fraggle sorry about your fishies - lucyinthesky Ta for the rep! - Wetpets 
    BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 3.14 - Kaz Christmas in July!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Gayle Congrats on  POTM - Celtic Fins Congrats! - Wild Turkey Congrats on POTM! - Brookfish 
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k 

0 Not allowed!
    I love when they get right uinder the center of the bed, all claws dug in the carpet.

Page 52 of 230 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast