· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 51 of 229 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I hope it rains for you! So you can study! Two of my kids are studying as well...and I'm getting rid to give an exam (nice change!)

Went for dinner and a movie last night while the youngest was at work...ended up seeing The Green Hornet...

Today is fish tank day! And hopefully take the dogs for another walk...did 5 km yesterday...then I'm make a bison roast...see how that turns out.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Gym then studying chem and biology for the rest of the day. Joy!

0 Not allowed!
    Had to remove the background mural from my 20-gallon-high because water got between it and the glass. I was getting tired of looking at it, anyway, and thinking how something new would be refreshing. I think I'll be making my own background mural, just as I have for my 65-gallon. Wiped the water off the glass, and looking through the clear panel, I can really see the diatoms. Even after wiping them off with a mild scrub pad, I didn't get them all.

This Friday -- we go to Lewiston and pick up my tank! FINALLY !!!

So, now I've got a new art project to work on. Meanwhile, if I keep the room lights off and the tank light on, the back panel almost looks opaque, anyway.

Guess I wasn't as careful about wiping down all the external surfaces after the last cleaning.

More later ...

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Work-work. I had to take part of Friday off to drive the 15-year old around (unexpectedly). I was supposed to be done by 9:30 this morning and have my stuff to the printer, but then we had a flat tire - on the tire that we just had repaired on Friday (go figure). So I just got to the office.

Too late to be on time, so I'd better just stop fretting and get on with it.

Rehearsal tonight. I'm finding it hard to be motivated this season with our music. Not thrilled about any of it. And for us 'weaker' string players, most of it is too hard. So, don't like it AND too hard. Not a good combination.

On the plus side, it's supposed to be warm...so I hedged my bets and wore my new (cheap) sandals to the office...I luv new shoes...

0 Not allowed!
    Trying to finish up some paperwork that I should have finished last week - procrastinator that I am!
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, green corys, 1 guppy, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT with green corys & 2 guppies

Awards Showcase

lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 
    Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I started my blog about my cookiejar project. Most likely no one will read it except some stray googler looking for one of the recipes, but couple people suggested I do it, so fine.. .I'm doing it.

Normally I do my waterchanges on Monday, but since I'm expecting to have company next Monday, I'm waiting a couple days so that while each will be a bit longer than a week between changes, it won't be one skipped week this way just two a couple days longer than a week ones with larger changes on either side.

I have dishes to do after last nights baking. So with that I shall probably end up doing lots of house cleaning and try to finish off the laundry and put it away.

I did finally identify the "robin-like" bird yesterday afternoon as a Spotted Towhee, and my Stellars Jays seem to have returned... which means of course I need to refill the birdfeeder.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I have today totally off! So I'm home and getting caught up on laundry. That's about as exciting as it will get. If the wind dies down and I can work up some enthusiasm I'll take the dogs for a walk.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Had to go and buy a new computer. Came back from a volleyball game last night to my computer frozen. No biggy, restart it. Wait no...No restard. Never turned back on after that. Did everything possible.

As some of you may know. A college student without a laptop/technology these days, is a college student bound to fail. Ended up dropping 1500+ on a new mac.

Still getting used to it from the transition but so far, its great.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillianne
    I did finally identify the "robin-like" bird yesterday afternoon as a Spotted Towhee, and my Stellars Jays seem to have returned... which means of course I need to refill the birdfeeder.
    Love the Towhees! I also had no idea what they were when I first got here. I love watching them do their little hopping/scratching routine in the dirt, so cute.

Have you heard a Stellars Jay imitate a Red Tailed Hawk yet? I was out in the yard one day and couldn't figure out where the hawk was, I heard it screeching but couldn't find it. I was about to give up when the Jay hopped out of the tree and onto my feeder and let loose with the best imitation I've ever heard. Apparently it's common enough that there are some sound bites on the web - pretty comical!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    After several days of working on a paint-by-numbers kit, marathoning CSI:NY, and watching my fish until they tell me to bug off, I have my computer working again. Am reinstalling programs and copying the music off my RCA Lyra Opal mp3 player. It's a start at rebuilding my collection.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Page 51 of 229 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast