· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 50 of 230 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    LOL...well, you'll know yourself inside out even better now! Hats off to all those who donate their bodies to the cause! *salute*

...my 15-year old one of his two dirt bikes last night (he's going to put the money towards a car...much more useful and arguably safer)...so we went out for dinner...did a wee bit of shopping...and got home rather late...

Nice evening, but I'm behind on my home stuff.

Work work today, and tonight I have my string quartet rehearsal.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Today I will be baking a cake so that its ready for the strawberries and frosting tomorrow before the birthday party. I'm also going to attempt to make some spun sugar for on top of the berries....

I may also be scrubbing the shower and tub down, and mopping hte hardwood floors. (ugh!)

And it looks like I need to refill the birdfeeder.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm on my lunch break now, about to head back to work and finish a clutch job on a customers Chevy k3500 dump body, funny thing is the truck was in last week and the clutch felt perfect, but the owner hired a new guy and fried the clutch his first day driving it. The kicker is I had replaced it about 5 years and 30,000 miles ago, for the same reason, someone new didn't know how to drive a stick and fried it

Tonight were meeting up with someone to sell them coral and then were gonna watch tv or play ps3 until bedtime. Then tomorrow another guy is stopping by for coral and then we head to my fiance's parents for our weekly dinner

29 gallon-planted community

20 long frag tank
    75 gal-planted goldfish

75 gallon mixed reef with 20 gallon sump

0 Not allowed!
    It's actually NICE out, for a change!

I was able to sit out in the garden for a bit. Notice we have Western Bluebirds that have just arrived. I heard them before I saw them. The unmistakeable "chairrrr, chairrrr" call. Need to quickly go and clean out last year's nestboxes. Because of the snow, we haven't been able to get to them.

Now Western Bluebirds are fine and always welcome. I am concerned that the last time I saw Mountain Bluebirds around here was nearly ten years ago! They are becoming rarer and rarer.

Gave our neighbor who is an artist my old set of oil paints that I never use anymore. I paint in acrylic, now, and other mediums, but no longer do anything in oils. No point in just letting them sit when they're still perfectly good and someone could use them.

Walked up the hill to our community row of mailboxes and got the mail. Only on nice days will I do this, when the road isn't slippery with ice. My black cat, Casper, followed me there and followed me back. He likes to get right under my feet and roll around on the ground. I've nearly tripped over him a couple of times!

Fish are fine. They're fasting, today.

Hope it stays nice for awhile, now....

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Going nuts because my computer is out with a virus, and the repair place is swamped with 30-40 victims of this same virus, all arrived since Monday. I might not get my computer back till next week.

Got Shimmer's new tank and the 5-gal female tank cleaned day. Fishies are not thrilled.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    ...have to do 'my' part of getting the taxes ready to send to the accountant...HATE it...

Then I have to get caught up on the housework. We were gone all week (not home until late each night) so I'm even more behind than usual.

It looks gorgeous out though...so this afternoon...out for a walk with the dogs!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm going to petsmart and buy some poly fiber and filter sponges. Also getting some danios. Apparently after 5 weeks, my ank hasn't even begun to cycle... grr!

0 Not allowed!
    Another nice day. Bird life abounds. I cleaned out the nestboxes, and already a pair of western bluebirds is checking out one of them. I have three nestboxes up, total. Found that one of them never got used last year. Nothing in it to clean out.

In addition to the bluebirds, the violet-green swallows are back. They, or a pair of tree swallows, usually nest in one of those boxes. We'll see if the unused one gets used this year.

Also: Robins are back. And the usual year-around residents sounding off to attract mates / establish territories. Northern Flickers, Stellers Jays, Red-Breasted Nuthatches, and yesterday I saw Dark-Eyed Juncos on our deck.

The familiar metalic "gronk" of the ravens flying overhead, too.

I have yet to hear from the chickadees. We have two species out here -- the Black-Capped and the Chestnut-Backed.

I have the seed bell out, enclosed in the holder especially made for it. And the seed cylindar in its holder, with lots of goodies attached to it. Suet logs in the suet-log feeder, and a seed blend in the long tube feeder. Water in the birdbaths, of course. One is heated, the other not.

Spring is definitely here, although there are still icy spots out on the flowerbeds. I see the deer have already made a meal out of newly emerging bulb shoots! No flowers this year from those! The Leucojum is supposed to be deer-resistant. Doesn't seem to mean much. They eat it, anyway.

I planted a bunch of alliums last year, and thus far haven't seen any of them come up. Still early in the season, though.

Watched my little dojos swim in and out of their new large cave ornament. They definitely approve of it. I see them resting inside it, frequently.

Water still frozen in the smaller pond. I need to clean the large one, when it gets warmer. Goldies won't be going back into the pond this year. They'll be going into my new 65-gallon tank when I finally get it here, and get it up and cycled.

A new hotdog place opened up nearby, and I'm going over there to see what they offer. I'm glad to have an eatery so close to where I live. Saves gasoline not having to drive into town.

More later ...

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm preparing to flea bomb the house (done twice per year because i have cats). Yay the fun.

I might drive in and take my camera to the One Day Event being held, showjumping and crosscountry on today. Havent fully decided.

Will take the cats out the front yard on harness for a hour or so, they like to roll in the grass *L*

Hope to wash the dog, will get her all bewdiful then take some new pics. Once dry she'll get her monthly spot on fleas treatment.

Water change on the O's, though that depends how i'm going for time, chances are it may get done tomorrow
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

0 Not allowed!
    Tonight, instead of going out with my friends, I am studying for three exams coming up next week; one each on the first three days of the week consecutively. It is a ton of material. Technology sure has changed. This is the first semester I've ever had a study group over Facebook chat before.

Brhino is downstairs with his parents watching the NCAA hockey championship (I think). We had dinner with them, too.

I'm, glad we've got a 30-ish minute drive back to our house so I can take a nice break from studying. Once we get home, it will be bedtime for our little one, and then back to the books for me. We're supposed to get decent weather tomorrow which will make studying even harder!

:) I hope everyone is having a wonderful, safe weekend.
    Well, it seems all the fish in the rivers are dying. Could this be an act of cod? --Colin Mochrie

Never forget only dead fish swim with the stream. --Malcolm Muggeridge

Please visit my AC blog: Tank-side Thoughts

Page 50 of 230 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast