· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Cascade!

Chicks are so cute. I might still get another 5 hens...but the coop is pretty full - and I'd rather not overcrowd...so we might hold steady this year.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Slept in today because I didn't get to bed until after midnight. Then I showered, got dressed and went in to see how my fish are doing. I changed their water yesterday, and they have 10 nitrates and zero trites and ammo. Active, happy, but hungry. So I fed them. You should have seen the feeding frenzy! One would think they hadn't eaten in six months! Dojos are very active and they got a softened algae pellet to share among themselves.

I then let my cats out of their little cathouse so they can enjoy their daytime freedom. They really don't do much running around outdoors these cold winter days. More likely than not, they'll go right back into their little house with the heater in the ceiling and the thermostat making sure it comes on when needed. Are they spoiled, or what?

I refilled the suet log with peanut butter suet sticks. Saw a Northern Flicker and a gray jay eating from that.

Right now, I'm at my computer typing this post.

Hubby went to the VA hospital yesterday to pick up the medicine they were supposed to have mailed him a week ago! They tried to refuse to give it to him, but after he was finished with them, one doctor got fired and he came away with the medicine he needs. He served his country, and now they balk at serving him! He has respiratory issues, and really needs the medicine.

The rest of this day -- I'll probably just enjoy my fish, watch some TV, and putter around the house a bit.

-- mermaidwannabe
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe
    ...Hubby went to the VA hospital yesterday to pick up the medicine they were supposed to have mailed him a week ago! They tried to refuse to give it to him, but after he was finished with them, one doctor got fired and he came away with the medicine he needs. He served his country, and now they balk at serving him! He has respiratory issues, and really needs the medicine...
    ...that's really odd...did someone make a clerical error along the way?

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Was able to sleep in today, got someone else to do the driveway clearing for me. Had three tanks due for cleaning, so I did that first, then got dressed and got some food (fish care comes first). Spent most of the afternoon watching TV, then upstairs to turn on the computer.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    No, Rue, it wasn't a clerical error. They just didn't want to give him the medicine. They said he should just go home and get over it! He has been coughing his lungs out! This seems to be the new attitude that is becoming more and more pervasive in clinics and hospitals throughout the country since Obamacare became law. Maybe it's getting too expensive for them to dispense meds, but cripes -- hubby paid for it (it used to be free), so he's entitled to it.

The VA medical centers used to include the spouses and children of veterans in their treatment programs. Now, only the veteran is eligible. Spouses and children are excluded.

Now they are charging veterans more and more to use the VA facilities, and for medications. It's still cheaper than private clinics and hospitals, but there was a time when vets could depend on getting really good care from the VA without a lot of hassle. Now, it seems, they have to fight tooth and claw just to get what they legitimately need. It's disgraceful!

-- mermaidwannabe
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Aw... That sucks. Sorry you're having such a bad time with it all...it shouldn't be that hard to get medical help for injuries resulting from serving your country.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Siliconed the wall into the tank, took my eldest demon spawn to work, went grocery shopping, got petrol otherwise i'd be pushing the car home *L*, went and picked up bloodworms for the fishies and a treat for the pooch, home packed it all away, cleaned up my foam and sand mess, made a cuppa and now sitting here
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

0 Not allowed!
    After work today I had the pleasure of teaching a class of undergraduate intern students ethical considerations within the workplace. One of my students cannot find placement relevant to the field so I am letting her be my office minion. I got a b*tch of a sinus headache today, I suspect the university has mold in the room I was in as I always get a sinus headache when placed in that room. I procrastinated doing grocery shopping again this evening...which ment a pb&banana sandwich made on a wheat roll for dinner.
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Today was my first day out of quarantine so what did I do?? I headed to my LFS. LOL!!

Picked up some driftwood with annubis attached to go in the Axolotl tank. Also a large resin cave/arch which I've attached some more annubis to.

I also picked up a gorgeous crown tail...eek! Oh and some more RCS for my bedside tank.

Will post pics of both tanks later.

About to head off to pick up the kids from school and get some groceries.
    ~Col~

4 ft 60g FW: 2 angels, 4 blind cave, 1 whiteskirt, 4 gold widows, 6 serpaes, 1 neonhead apisto, 4 clown loaches, 4 albino cory, 2 bronze corys & 3 BN plecos.
    23g FW: 1 neonhead apisto, 1 yoyo, 2 albino BN plecos & 4 pepper cory
    5.5g: Crowntail Betta, 6 black Khuli's & RCS
    5 g: Crowntail Betta, 1 albino cory (Quasi), 4 baby khuli's & RCS
    7 g: Dragontail Betta & 2 albino cory
    3ft Axi tank: 1 black, 1 gold - 1 redcap oranda & 2 albino cory

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Since its still early in the morning here... I'm quietly (bf still asleep) contemplating all the things that need to be taken care of now that I'm home. (dishes, laundry, fish tanks, etc.. etc)

Hey Rue are you looking for a whole bag for your laptop of have you thought of a sleeve to protect it and then putting it in any type bag that fits?

My bf uses this one I made him in his shoulder bag:

Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast