· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 49 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm being CRABBY !!!

So... we live near the mountain pass... the closest exit is the last one before the pass. (There may be a forestry service road in there too) So today... I went to the grocery store because I'm making a Birthday cake on Saturday and I needed some strawberries for it. While I am out and on the way back... They shut down traffic at our exit.

Now in my opinion, they shouldn't bring the whole road to a complete stop when they do this... they should require the right lane (side with the exit) to take the exit, and those people can either park in the many parking areas, go home if they live near there, or drive back to the last exit and get back on the freeway and get in the other lane so they dont' exit if they want to park on the freeway.

I mean... they have people exit when they close the road for the pass... why not when they are doing avalanche control???

*stomps around; shakes fist; gives angry looks*

On the other side of things... I finished the poké-bag and so I just need to take pictures and I'll post after the recipient gets it... (I'd be sad if he saw it before he got it since its a bit of a surprise) and it may take a little bit because he's mutual friends with our birthday friend for Saturday and its kind of rude imo to give gifts to a non-birthday guest at the birthday party.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm crabby too...but I have NO excuse.

Came in early. Took the 15-year old to buy his wood-working project tiles (he's making a maple coffee table with a tiled top). He picked black and white 4" tiles. Not my choice, but that's okay. So we spent $100 on the tiles, and he tells me he's not planning on doing a good job on the project.

I don't know if he's baiting me for fun...or preparing me for the worst...

Then I took him to his doctor's appointment...drove him to school...drove back to the city and am now in the office procrastinating...

No plans for tonight! Just have a nice veggy evening if possible...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Made the appointment for my mammogram. They don't have any openings until the 19th.

BIL called, said my stand is almost finished. He's going to paint the new stuff black to match the rest of it. I warned him to NOT use oil-based paint, as toxic fumes could leach into the tank, especially if paint thinner is used. He has agreed to only use acrylic paint. That can be thinned with water, if need be.

From his description, it sounds like he has shored it up very nicely, and it will provide plenty of support for my full 65-gallon.

I have really been pressuring hubby to take the Jeep with me to Lewiston with the tailgate empty so he and I can FINALLY load up my new tank! He has been taking his pick-up full of tools down there recently, to work on the rentals, so no room for the tank. I'm growing IMpatient! The folks at the LFS don't mind, since it's paid for. But I want to get it here so I can do a test fill to see that it doesn't leak, and if it's okay, attach my original aquatic collage onto the back of it, then set it up and begin the cycling process.

It's really exasperating how these men put things off, and off, and off when they just happen to be important to their significant other! If it was HIS tank, you can bet your life it would be here by now! He knows I'm going to need him to help me with it, so in his eyes, what's the hurry?

More, later....

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Had class, dissected a fetal pig, went shopping.

Boring day.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    That fetal pig dissection is very handy. It's a pretty good indicator of what YOU look like inside...and where everything is...

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    That fetal pig dissection is very handy. It's a pretty good indicator of what YOU look like inside...and where everything is...
    Oh trust me, I know from plenty of experience. Between all the MRI's, CT scans, and xrays, I know where everything thing is haha. Dam thing smelt terrible though.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    ...breathing through your mouth is very useful...

...so is a gas mask...but very uncomfortable and people look at you funny...

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Haha.

Once we got going it was fine, it was the chemicals used to preserve the pig that smelt terrible. Once all the bags were open and disposed of, it got better.

0 Not allowed!
    I could say something about us being modeled after pigs, but don't worry, I won't.

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson17
    Haha.

Once we got going it was fine, it was the chemicals used to preserve the pig that smelt terrible. Once all the bags were open and disposed of, it got better.
    I finished my last dissection lab a few quarters ago. Human cadavers...Man I was glad when I finished my last class with those, it was a very surreal experience.

Page 49 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast