· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 48 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Went to the tribal clinic this morning and got a shingles vaccine. I had chicken pox as a kid, so am at risk for shingles, should the dormant virus rear its ugly head. Didn't hurt a bit, but the cost of it is unbelievable. And my insurance wouldn't cover it. Strange, because this company is good about covering many preventive measures. Not that one, though! $117! Still, less costly than a case of shingles.

I believe if it wasn't so costly, more people would get this vaccine who should get it.

Just got home from that, and am relaxing and watching Fox News.

Thus far, all three dojos are still fine. Guess that once incidence of swim bladder dysfunction -- I now believe it was more likely that than a seizure -- was just one of those weird things that occasionally happen to fish. I will be watching to see if it happens again. If so, then he's got something else going on inside of him, and it will be QT time.

More later ...

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug 
    Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne 
    Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff Merry Christmas! - Plecos 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe
    Kitchen tables have served as work benches for many of us, not to mention office desks...! And hubby does have his own desk up in our loft. He has to walk upstairs to use it, and would rather just clutter up the table, instead....
    I have gone total Dictator with our kitchen table. I want one clear surface that we can eat at or use temporarily. Hubby also has issues with cluttering up the kitchen table...and when I yell at him to put his papers away...he moves them down to a chair *argh*

...which reminds me...I should move the tarantulas off of it too...before he comes home...

Had a physical this morning! S'all good. Played with my spiders...and since I'm home, might go take a nap. No plans for the evening.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Slept most of the day, then got up to do the scheduled WC for Firetail. After that was done, got invited out for Chinese by my mom and dad. Took a load of misc stuff to the thrift store on my way back home, as well as stopping by the dollar store to feed my fuzzy sock addiction.

Now I'm home, on the computer, and I keep hearing thuds and splashing from the female betta tank. Somebody's jumping and bouncing off the lid. But I have no idea who, because they never do it when I'm looking

The wind is also blowing a gale; the house is quivering with the hardest gusts, and the suncatchers on the smaller of the two windows in my room are rattling.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Getting multiple shots in my L4/L5 disc.

Oh the wonders of an extreme herniated disc.

Awards Showcase

thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug 
    Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne 
    Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff Merry Christmas! - Plecos 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    You should get together with my husband...you can both lay on the couch and commiserate.

Work work today! And then dance class tonight! Nothing exciting. But it's my last official full-lecture. Friday is review and fun stuff.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    You should get together with my husband...you can both lay on the couch and commiserate.
    What disc does he have?

On top of the herniated disc, I have Degenerative Disc Disease, not a fun road ahead. Finally got rid of the horrific mono that landed me in the hospital for a week to get this. Yay freshmen year lol

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'll have to check...he hurt his running marathons...and continues to run marathons when he's not giving himself time to heal.

But he doesn't have degenerative disk disease...you're gonna really have to look after yourself. Have you seen a physiotherapist? I know if you can keep your back muscles very strong, it will be easier for you...and make sure you keep your weight on the low side...

0 Not allowed!
    Snowing, AGAIN !!! This is most unusual for April around here -- to snow for days in a row like this. It melts off, eventually, and hasn't gotten deep, but usually we just get light flurries in between warmer spells. Not happening this year.

Not much going on, here. Played with my cats for awhile, and medicated RootBeer.

Did a partial gravel vac so I could put in the new cave ornament for my dojos. Didn't vacuum all the gravel because I just did that a few days ago. Just wanted it cleaner underneath and around the new cave. With that, a small water change.

Fun to watch them checking it out.

More, later ....

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    I'll have to check...he hurt his running marathons...and continues to run marathons when he's not giving himself time to heal.

But he doesn't have degenerative disk disease...you're gonna really have to look after yourself. Have you seen a physiotherapist? I know if you can keep your back muscles very strong, it will be easier for you...and make sure you keep your weight on the low side...
    Just got the shot, freaking painful already. My back is the strongest part of my body. I workout regularly and have a pretty good weight considering my size/lifting capabilities. They think the disc was herniated a while ago but the loss of 25 lbs in 2 weeks from mono made it come out now.

Needless to say, not fun. Aside from the herniated disc/disease, my spine has taken up a natural defense and now has a temperorary scoliosis bend to it to cope with the pain. My hips are uneven, lower left leg goes numb and I can't walk normal.

Oh the college life is oh so fun.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    You know you're totally hopeless when you see this...

...and can't leave the store without it ^_^;;;

Got my groceries today (I forgot last night). Have to make a run to the SPCA with a load of old towels that can be used as beds for the cats and dogs. Have already taken two loads of old blankets out there, and they were very happy to receive them.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Page 48 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast