· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 230 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieLEO
    .... I dropped a guinea pig about 3 feet as I was putting her into her cage, and shes so fat she could barely turn upright again. ....
    Eep! Is the piggy okay?
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisela
    I am enjoying the peace in my house, after I removed the E-Collar from my Puppy. she was spayed last Wednesday and had to wear it until everything is healed up. Now the other two dogs are relaxed again and the cats coming back, too.
    I'm not at all convinced that they should be putting collars routinely on dogs. If the dog licks excessively...fine...THEN put one on...

But back in 'the day'...maybe 1 in 10 dogs licked their incisions too much...if that. So I don't quite see how that equates into collaring for all surgeries...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    BTW...you are all living interesting lives!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    My dog was so confused with her cone collar that she backed out of the vet's office and across the parking lot. I guess she thought her head was stuck in something??!! We got a good laugh out of it but I did feel SO bad for her. The collar came off as soon as we were home, I couldn't bear to torture her any longer

Awards Showcase

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish welcome - Algenco Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins 
    You need one of these too. - Celtic Fins everyones given you one but me! - mommy1 Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins congrats on your award! - Brookfish 
    Congrats on your pic award - Celtic Fins Sorry about Blackie and the others mate! - fraggle the algae was meant to be tissues! - fraggle sorry about your fishies - lucyinthesky Ta for the rep! - Wetpets 
    BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 3.14 - Kaz Christmas in July!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Gayle Congrats on  POTM - Celtic Fins Congrats! - Wild Turkey Congrats on POTM! - Brookfish 
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k 

0 Not allowed!
    Work, Dinner, TV, Internet, play with trains, feed fish, scratch cat, go to bed.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah she was fine. She likes her cage so she try to FLY into her tank as I carried her over. She is obese (we are working on it) Go figure, a animal lives off of Carrots, guinea pig food, lettuce, hay and parsley and shes obese!! Ugh. Her sister is chubby too. I need to learn that less is more....ugh....

Google is your friend. Use it!!!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Spent most of the night fighting with a wicked cold (though, thankfully, the cracking feeling in my throat has gone away; THAT was freaking me out), then had to drag my carcass out of bed at 6:30am for an 8:40 class. When I have to get up that early I tend to keep the lights off as much as possible... Just because I have to get up at the crack of dawn doesn't mean my fish have to.

8:40am class, 10:30am COMM 105 lab, then home for a nap... Last class at 4:00pm. Showed up at CBU in a blowing, freezing snowsquall only to discover a cancellation notice on the classroom door. Was Not Happy. So, came back home, spent a good hour just sitting on the floor watching my fish, and then got online.

Typical day in the life of a college student.

Due to the increase in the registration fee for Second Wind Band, I didn't manage to get in this year... My clarinet case is gathering dust ><

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm one handed, after winning a needle into my elbow last night. going to make doing anything difficult. Under direct orders to not use the arm at all *sigh*

I have tanks due for waterchanges, so it looks like i'll have to pick up a smaller bucket and just take longer to do each tank...blah!

I have so much to do, not only tanks, and trying to do it one handed is gonna suck!
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

Default Don't no bout y'all, but....

0 Not allowed!
    So, kids are at school, I decided to clean up all this wonderful snow that has promptly and so nicely dumped in the neighborhood. Starts up just fine, get the driveway cleaned nicely for the significant other, when lo and behold.... a flat tire?!!? How do you get a flat tire on a snow blower? I swear, somedays, I am just better off staring into my tanks, and not even bothering to do anything else.... That is what I have been doing since.... LOL
    75 gallon planted tank with discus, GBR's and cardinals

135 gallon saltwater FOWLR work in progress and desperately need help

0 Not allowed!
    Work was dull, I pretty much stayed in my office all day with the door closed. I did sneak in a cleaning of my 10G and got a mound of paperwork done. After work I went to get the stitches removed from my finger after a non-fatal brawl with a knife. The SO is coming over in a bit for dinner, nothing fancy just lasagna and salad. After that it will be WCs on the 100G and 150G...TV/Internet and sleep
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon