· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2294

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Well...I was going to go in to work...but the dogs are sick. Celeste ate something that disagreed with her on Saturday afternoon...and was up Saturday night (er, so was I). Then yesterday she was up again...and so was Job. I think he has sympathy diarrhea. :puke: So I was up again - with both of them.

I am staying home...to let dogs in/out. I will also feed the snake and do some stuff I didn't get done yesterday. And I think I'll nap this afternoon so I don't fall asleep during rehearsal tonight. Hopefully the dogs will be back on track after today and I can get back to work tomorrow.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Home today! But I have a lot to do (including the household accounts, laundry and cleaning up the residue of sick dog)...and then evening activities, (music lessons, dance class) so it will be a long day! But hopefully mostly fun...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The 18-year old asked hubby to play golf! So hubby is happy...and they're heading out in a minute. They have 'free' passes to one of the fancy-schmancy golf courses. I am happily staying home to finish up with housework and then do my musical 'homework'.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I have 4 days of official holiday days I haven't taken yet...and didn't think I'd be able to squeeze in given the deadlines coming up. And since I work 1/2 time...it seems like I'm always on holiday anyways...lol. However...I just took (on my own) a 2 day Wilderness and Remote First Aid course. It wasn't too taxing...but taxing enough that I hurt today (just kneeling and bending and doing things I normally don't do due to my arthritis and what-not)...so I'm taking today as one of those holiday days...to heck with worrying about it!

I already inadvertently slept in...which hardly ever happens...lol...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I really shouldn't...but I might take today as a holiday too. Regardless I'm staying at home. However...if I can get motivated to get one little bit of work done...then I'll be ahead for next week (if I have to put in extra time then to make up for today).

I should just stop procrastinating...do the one part of the project...then relax and forget about work until Monday. That would be the way to go.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    At work! If I can get a lot done on this project today and tomorrow...then I can relax towards the end of the week! At least that's the plan. I just need to finish my filing...and then I need to get cracking...

Otherwise...I have a regular day...and another regular, but busy, week coming up!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Again? No one else likes to share their daily activities??? Tsk...

I wish I had something exciting to do today...but I don't. I have a cold and feel like cr*ap...so I'll see how much of the 'usual' I can get done today. I sent hubby off on his own to pick up some supplies - we need to start winterizing (chicken coop, water bowls, etc.) while it's still nice outside. Maybe we should try and put up the Xmas lights too? Usually hubby lets that go until November when its freezing outside and no one wants to give him a hand...

8. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Today I haven't done that much :P
    I did some homework, played some video games, went shopping for some pants... So not much.
    But I'm hanging out with some friends in an hour, so that will be fun :)
    "A room without books is like a body without a soul."

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I have taken on another part-time, short-term job. They were rushing - saying it was time sensitive - and wanted me to come in last week to start on it...but I delayed until yesterday...and after all that they still weren't ready for me! LOL...so I only put in a half-day. I'll go in again tomorrow and help someone else with their project until my stuff is set up for me - which might not be until next week or the week after. It doesn't matter to me...I just find it funny.

Otherwise...I'm at my full-time part-time job today...waiting for things to happen. I'm pretty much caught up with what needs doing. I need the next phase of the project to start...

Otherwise - I think we're going with the 18 year old to looks at used trucks on Saturday. Hope he's better behaved this time than he was the last time we went car hunting (when he was 16).

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Went to look at trucks at dealerships...and the 18 year old decided he couldn't afford one. Good.

Now he's looking at a 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser...lol. It needs a lot of work. From one extreme to the other...

Yesterday...it was - 15 C outside and I discovered...in my 'new' Jeep...that the heat doesn't work on the driver's side. *brrr*

There is some heat coming out - but by the time it reached me it had chilled completely. The heat on the passenger's side seems okay but it wasn't enough to keep me warm. I called the dealership...and they were unhelpful (I hadn't purchased the very expensive extended warranty...it was over 30 days from time of purchase, the vehicle is over the 60,000 km limit...etc.). So...the fact that they hadn't run the heating system long enough in August to make sure it was in working order (which they admitted to) is apparently - irrelevant. I hope it's a minor issue...since I'm taking it to my regular mechanic next week...

Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast