· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 223 of 230 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2294
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    First time reading this thread. I've been afraid to click on any topic that is over 200 pages long! But today I figured, well, it can't hurt to just read the last page, right? So here's my day today:

I'm catching up on some cleaning while I wait for a guy who's supposed to come and buy a baby budgie from me today. I'd have to say the best part about breeding birds is seeing how happy people are when they come to pick up their new friend. :D

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    For some reason I have a previous 'missing' post...no idea why...or what I wrote...lol.

Today: Finish re-landscaping the dog run. It's a fenced area off our bedroom...and while I don't mind our bedroom opening onto the dog run...it has to look a little nice. It was looking pretty good...and then Job decided to do some landscaping of his own...

Anyway...now that he's kinda grown up and not quite as rambunctious...it's time to fix it up again. Hopefully it will stay nice for a while...
    Hey Rue, what kind of dog is Job? (Sorry, I skipped the 1st 221 pages, or I would probably know this.)

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Job is a Catahoula Leopard Dog cross (his other parent is perhaps a pitbull or a hound of some sort...) :D No need to read through all the pages in a topic like this...it's just a 'read only' type thread to let everyone know what your day was like!

We did NOT manage to finish the yard yesterday, so we will finish that this morning. I went to 5 different gardening centers yesterday looking for a planter for the dog yard...that fits with the vaguely Japanese theme it's supposed to have...that didn't cost $395 dollars (*rolls eyes*).

However I did manage to buy some earrings and a pendant for myself (50%) off...a 5X7 picture frame for my younger son's class Grad picture, a hand carved 'root' bowl (cool concept, cool organic shape), glass salt and pepper shakers (so I can see when they're empty...I hate my solid ones) and a glass soap dispenser for the main bathroom (again, so I can see when it's empty).

Then we stopped at Walmart and I bought 3 movies...ones we missed at the theatre but wanted to see...

...after chores, we roasted bison wienies in the fire pit in the back yard for dinner...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Bison Weenies! How cool is that!

Today is my birthday.

0 Not allowed!
    Hey! Happy birthday Finnie!
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    Hey! Happy birthday Finnie!
    Thanks, Kevin! :D

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Did tons of yardwork yesterday and sunday. Most of which included tree removal. Turns out the trees I was removing was Poison Sumac. I now have it all over my fingers, hands, neck, face, legs, and arms. Its so bad that it kept me up because it itched and hurt so much.

My house is a haven for poisonous plants, Poison Sumac, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Buttercups, and even Bittersweet Nightshade. Hooray -_-
    My 10 Gallon Aquarium Journal
    20 Gallon: 1x Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, 10x Nannostomus beckfordi

~Formerly known as Carapar56~

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesp56 View Post
    Did tons of yardwork yesterday and sunday. Most of which included tree removal. Turns out the trees I was removing was Poison Sumac. I now have it all over my fingers, hands, neck, face, legs, and arms. Its so bad that it kept me up because it itched and hurt so much.

My house is a haven for poisonous plants, Poison Sumac, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Buttercups, and even Bittersweet Nightshade. Hooray -_-
    Could be worse... You could have Giant Hogweed too.

Up here we're having a problem with the stuff... It looks like Queen Anne's Lace but grows five meters tall and a meter across. If the sap gets on your skin and then is exposed to sunlight it will literally burn you, and if it gets into your eyes it can blind you. So dangerous it can only be removed by professionals in full gear. And grows like the weed it is.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Went to an all day fiddling workshop yesterday! I play classical music...but fiddle for fun...so it's a bit of a novelty for me to hang out with serious fiddle fans. It's also a real challenge for me to try to learn something by ear...however, I can now kinda manage the Pig Pen Polka, Saut de Lapin and St. Joseph's Reel...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Today I have an electrician working in my house. Putting up some new fixtures and removing knob and tube wiring. The end result will be safer wiring, but some holes we will have to patch later. Also costs a bunch of $. That is what you get when your house is celebrating its 100 year birthday this year. :) Well we bought the house for all the nice woodwork, size, and closet space, and 95% of the plumbing was new.

Yay for old houses.

Page 223 of 230 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast